We know the site is slow... re: Newsletter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I F5 THE NEWS LETTER ALSO......nEVER THE SITE NEVER THE SITE PEOPLE......yOU REFRESH FREAKS ON THE SITE KILLED US TONIGHT.......STOP THE MADNESSSSSSSSSSS............

PARNK CALLER, PRANK CALLER

As long as I'm not missing anything, I'm cool with it! Unlike last week when a customer walked in the shop at 8:58 EST and I was stuck helping them for half an hour, causing me to MISS THE FAUX BRONZE EAGLE VS FELLBEAST:emperor

Never, ever in my life have I wanted so badly to be a random time. :monkey3

Sorry...:lol...it's the beer talking...

So if I understand the implied euphemism you want to be coming out of Dusty's ass....:confused:

I WILL REPORT SOME BUGS ON THE SITE BUT I BETTER GET SOME FREE STATUES@@@@@@@@@@@@@

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

AND A DATE WITH DUSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what the ES of the Ex Thor will be.... there's going to be a lot of people ready to go when the site starts up

I think the problem my either be on the SQL server Line 6 or Line 10.

Hope that helps.

Or try this:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Out of memory; Check if mysqld or some other process uses all available memory. If not you may have to use 'ulimit' to allow mysqld to use more memory or you can add more swap space in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/db-connection.inc on line 10
cant find that database

Hope that helps.

Or try this:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Out of memory; Check if mysqld or some other process uses all available memory. If not you may have to use 'ulimit' to allow mysqld to use more memory or you can add more swap space in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/db-connection.inc on line 10
cant find that database

You need to start posting in english . . . :monkey1

Hope that helps.

Or try this:

cant find that database

Line 6, 10, 18, 209, 14... and others! :rotfl

Back