We know the site is slow... re: Newsletter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By now even the people in Europe are awake and alerted to this. I honestly hope there isn't an limited Ex tonight, because it will be like waiting for the SIM page to load.

Look at it this way, at least you guys are in on it at the beginning and can always look back at it as a 'bonding experience' :chew

One day I'll tell everyone at the Nursing Home the story:
"I was there the day the Newsletter crashed!!!!!!!"

It's just taking me to the old news letter page, but the new news letter isn't up. Not sure if that's normal or not. Oh well.

Look at it this way, at least you guys are in on it at the beginning and can always look back at it as a 'bonding experience'

:grouphug......

Whos up for some shirtless Volleyball???

986TGN_Val_Kilmer_006.jpg

Sweet I found a link for a newsletter on the front page.

For March 13th:rotfl

The longer I wait, the more beer I consume, increasing my need to pee, thus decreasing my chances of being there when goes live. :monkey2

Kinda like the ordering of Sith Anakin :eek:

Yeah, and the guys/gals who've been here the longest (aka Lonnie & Wetanut) can tell you HORROR stories about LOTR pre-orders too. Ah, we should all get together and write a book... a compilation of Sideshow Freak memories. Group hug: :grouphug

P.S. No matter how lovey-dovey it gets in here, no one's gettin' a date... I'm ENGAGED, y'know!

do we know if the newsletter will be in the old newsletter spot or when it's working will we need to re-login to the newsletter from SS's site?

funny thing about the NL, if you're on that page and it so happens to update, once you click on a link you go back to "zilcho".

And is it too much to ask for a heads up of what's going up for pre-order so we know whether it's worth the wait?

If you remember previews from last week and note my 'NO FAUX BRONZE' comment from before, you'll have a good idea of what it contains :duff

Yeah, and the guys/gals who've been here the longest (aka Lonnie & Wetanut) can tell you HORROR stories about LOTR pre-orders too. Ah, we should all get together and write a book... a compilation of Sideshow Freak memories. Group hug: :grouphug

P.S. No matter how lovey-dovey it gets in here, no one's gettin' a date... I'm ENGAGED, y'know!

It's as if a million nerdy fanboys cried out and were suddenly silenced :monkey1

Back