Asmus Toys 2019 pre-views

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Massive fan of the TT. So Theoden will be a special addition for me. Awesome work Asmus, you'll have very loyal customers with your excellent work on allthings middle-earth

1. Gandalf the Grey
2. Theodon
3. Galandriel
4. Elrond
5. Azog
6 Twlight Witchking

Glad to see these coming, especially Galadriel and the new GTG. What's the deal with GTW? Hopefully 2020 will bring Sauron, Lurtz and Gollum/Smeagol at the very least. Still debating whether or not to sell my Sideshow PFs.

Yes yes yes to Sauron in 2020. A cave troll/Watcher in the water in 1/6 would be sick too - I can dream.

Really hoping GtG is the first to be released - wonder what well be getting for accessories and if a nice diorama base will be included as well?

This hype has me itching to pick up 2 Gandalf's and that Weta Balrog Bust to go with him....:gah:

Asmus is already miles ahead of sideshow in my opinion.. my goodness their bilbo in hand is such good quality...it’s amazing.

Everything it comes with too...

So Asmus....Gil Galad??? Lol

Here he is in from the movie..and toybiz did him...

4a93e8b36aa8416993fc4645fae3e9da.jpg
290899928d1129ec4d79ce6071c08856.jpg
cac0c66605872d32e057ade829a18263.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gandalf is an instant buy.

Twilight-Witch-King probably will be as well knowing myself as well as I do!

I might be tempted by Elrond and Galadriel depending on how they look. (Galadriel is very likely - Cate Blanchett is the best)

I would be absolutely interested in an updated Thranduil, or a Thranduil out of his armour wearing his crown (his look during the throne-room scene)

If Asmus indicated they were doing that at some point in the future I would definitely buy Elrond and Galadriel then so I have all 3 major rulers of the Elves.

...honestly I'll probably end up buying them all in spite of dwindling funds and non-existent shelf space.

Gandalf is an instant buy.

Twilight-Witch-King probably will be as well knowing myself as well as I do!

I might be tempted by Elrond and Galadriel depending on how they look. (Galadriel is very likely - Cate Blanchett is the best)

I would be absolutely interested in an updated Thranduil, or a Thranduil out of his armour wearing his crown (his look during the throne-room scene)

If Asmus indicated they were doing that at some point in the future I would definitely buy Elrond and Galadriel then so I have all 3 major rulers of the Elves.

...honestly I'll probably end up buying them all in spite of dwindling funds and non-existent shelf space.

:lol Tell me about it! There is so much stuff coming out that I want too...and not just from Middle Earth! :slap Damn you lack of space! :cuss

Hi there guys,

it has been a while since our last LOTR figure, the reason is we are undergoing the global license extension, the process has been going for months, as the paper works are always slow and painful.:slap

However, our design team has not been resti on it, all the developments are happening as we speak, we are still planing to release SIX 1/6th LOTR/HOBBT figure this year.

Thank you for your patience, at mean time, please try not to spend all your money on Avengers. :panic:

:orthanc

View attachment 452713

They are making Dol Guldur Elrond instead of Council Elrond.... :-(
m.

Wish it were counsel Elrond in his elvish robes... something so lordly and high about that.

I’ll be buying two of him anyway. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back