We know the site is slow... re: Newsletter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking its a special newsletter where every figure/statue they have ever made will have a 100 faux bronze exclusive up for order tonight.

I liked it better when there were less flippers and more whiners. :rotfl

:mwaha Actually you were one of the ones contributing to the problem ;)

See, this is what happens when you condition us with a newsletter at about 6:40 to 6:45 PST for months, and then release it early with a super limited item! We all sit here and refresh from 6:00 on!!! :rotfl

I can say NO FAUX BRONZE this week... so if that's what you're waiting for, you might be disappointed.

Alice, we are going to try our hardest to get it out tonight, I'll update as soon as I can if I find out any more info :duff

I can say NO FAUX BRONZE this week... so if that's what you're waiting for, you might be disappointed.

Alice, we are going to try our hardest to get it out tonight, I'll update as soon as I can if I find out any more info :duff

Dusty, if Chris and Marc need any info, here is what I'm getting...

Warning: mysql_connect(): Out of memory; Check if mysqld or some other process uses all available memory. If not you may have to use 'ulimit' to allow mysqld to use more memory or you can add more swap space in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/db-connection.inc on line 6
cant find that database

Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/db-connection.inc on line 6
cant find that database

...and occasionally others.

Back