We know the site is slow... re: Newsletter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, this is what happens when you condition us with a newsletter at about 6:40 to 6:45 PST for months, and then release it early with a super limited item! We all sit here and refresh from 6:00 on!!! :rotfl

We honestly try our hardest to get it as close to 6 as possible... just there's so many factors, mostly manual, involved that as we've started adding more and more stuff to the site it just gets that much more difficult with the limited team that we have. Should be better now with the new site... well, if the load issue can get sorted out ;)

HEY DUSTY,,,,

TELL YOUR SITE DESIGNERS TO REMOVE THE MYSQL ERRORS ON THE SITE........

SQL INJECTION CAN BE A REAL #$%#@

Guess I won't be shutting down my open and working newsletter sign in page anytime in near future. Home page is HTP 500...

That's what i'm refreshing . . no images makes for a quick refresh . . . :chew

We honestly try our hardest to get it as close to 6 as possible... just there's so many factors, mostly manual, involved that as we've started adding more and more stuff to the site it just gets that much more difficult with the limited team that we have. Should be better now with the new site... well, if the load issue can get sorted out ;)

Translation: I put the newsletter up when I damn well feel like it.

You know I was just giving you a hard time! As long as it is always after 6 (unless you change it and tell us) then I am fine with whatever time it arrives. :duff

ScreenHunter_001-9.jpg

Huh, it usually goes up around 7p PST... didn't know it could be as early as 6p :lol Does that every happen?

THANK GOD I AM AN ETHICAL HACKER....

Warning: mysql_connect(): Out of memory; Check if mysqld or some other process uses all available memory. If not you may have to use 'ulimit' to allow mysqld to use more memory or you can add more swap space in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/db-connection.inc on line 6
cant find that database

' AND '1'='1-- wooohooooooo

DROP THAT SQL DATABASE ................I OWXED THE SITE............

WE NEED MORE RAM................................................INCREASE THE SWAP SPACE.................

THANK GOD I AM AN ETHICAL HACKER....

Warning: mysql_connect(): Out of memory; Check if mysqld or some other process uses all available memory. If not you may have to use 'ulimit' to allow mysqld to use more memory or you can add more swap space in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/db-connection.inc on line 6
cant find that database

' AND '1'='1-- wooohooooooo

DROP THAT SQL DATABASE ................I OWXED THE SITE............

WE NEED MORE RAM................................................INCREASE THE SWAP SPACE.................

:confused:..............

Maybe this guy can help

Nick_Burns.jpg

As they should!

Keep everyone on their toes! :lol

Yeah I just pick a random time out of my @$$... maybe I feel like 6:15 one day, and 6:52 the next ;)

Nah, only the Mistress would torture you like that on purpose... everyone knows she's the cruel one :zzwhip :lol

Back