VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh all the hands are painted.

Thanks for the pics, Eamon. But this is truly disappointing. There's no way a larger body will accommodate that miniscule head.

I don't see how either. :( But there's well nerdy dudes around here than might be able find a solution.

Will require a new head sculpt - that's $70. Plus a paintjob on that - $150+. Plus a new body or some kind - figure $60.

$160 for the initial figure
$70 new head
$150 paintwork (for those who can't)
$60 new body

$440+ for a bashed Furiosa

The scale is atrocious... I don't even want to display her with my other figures... it's embarassing xD

I will display her alone in other part of the room... with no figures around her...

A shame, Max will be forever alone :monkey2

Anyone know what the cancellation policy is at onesixthkit? I had to pay a deposit but I don't want to pay the rest. No interest in this figure now.

Yep, you ask OSK to cancel the order and just lose the deposit amount, the rest of the payment is canceled within the order. I sent an email to OSK some days ago because I had ordered 2 Furiosas when the prototype was announced... but seeing the pictures now I just wanted one (well... actually I'm not even sure if I want one) so I canceled the other.

I tried her in different places, but the only place she looks right is quarantined on her lonesome.

It's a shame she can't play with the others. :monkey2

Holy Christ... VTS should be boycotted. Cancel all of your pre-orders and don't ever buy from that company again. I'm absolutely floored as to how bad that figure looks. I don't care what other figures they've made. This should be their undoing.

Take Wor-Gar's advice and just kit bash her yourselves, or pay a little more to have her custom built by somebody reputable. You could crap a log on the table and dress it up to look better than that. At least the scale would be right.

Furiosa and Gamora are the same height if you exclude Gamora's bigger base and stupid high heels.

Just in case.

Maybe we can get Supermad Toys to make a Furiosa. I follow them on FB and they seem pretty friendly and might be open to making one if enough people ask. And their prices are really good too.

Maybe we can get Supermad Toys to make a Furiosa. I follow them on FB and they seem pretty friendly and might be open to making one if enough people ask. And their prices are really good too.

I have high hopes that Supermad have turned a corner as a company. Their upcoming Blade Runner figures are receiving a lot more care and attention than their previous releases. Time will tell, of course.

I'm sure they'd pay closer attention to the subject matter than VTS have done on this occasion.

Hope their Stallone Dredd doesn't come on a John Connor body. :horror

Close one eye and pretend Furiosa is standing really far back in your collection.

What a colossal mistake choosing that tiny bod as the foundation to build everything else on. She doesn’t even reach his shoulder.

Close one eye and pretend Furiosa is standing really far back in your collection.

giphy.gif

:lol

This setup....and pretend the distance is there....

6b89abea9eb5eff3940e4ac0d3ef91fd.jpeg

I honestly think they used this as the size reference...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe a taller base or a clear riser would help with perspective but honestly I don’t see hiw this got through production without someone knowing we wouldn’t be happy with the final outcome. I hope a phicen will take away the height issue a bit. I don’t need her professionally repainted, at least not yet anyway. Eleven would be a good one to do a fairly priced third party HS for a new body too.
Oh dear VTS, so close but sooooo far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back