VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats finally some good news and a miniscule amount of bad. I have homecoming spiderman and mark v also coming in may most likely, gonna have to make sure the funds are locked in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna wait for in hand pictures before ordering this. Max is great, but the VTS Judge Anderson didn't turn out very well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I think it came out ok....

Rooted hair is never easy, and can make a otherwise great figure look dollish....

If it’s just a good release it can ruin it.

Rooted hair is never easy, and can make a otherwise great figure look dollish....

Yes, as with the Art Figures version the main problem was the rooted hair, that didn’t resemble the real hair style at all, and lack of likeness in the sculpts. Otherwise both versions are good. Not great like the Art Figures Dredd and the VTS Max, but good.

The other problem was the giant chest that made the vest look silly, which I get is a fixable problem, but all the same I just wasn't happy with the end result.

I'll be curious to see if the final figure is as dirtied up as the proto. Seems like it should be a must for the character, but it's not often I see figures actually released that way...

The other problem was the giant chest that made the vest look silly, which I get is a fixable problem, but all the same I just wasn't happy with the end result.

Yep, almost forgot as I... removed them.

If she ain’t dirty she’s gonna get that way....

I'm glad I still have my preorder. Can't wait to have her with max. If vts does continue to do more characters they should do road warrior max. One can oly dream.

I'm so curious to see how this comes out. Simple figure but so many little details that could be lost or cheapened from the proto.

I'll likely get her no matter what though.

Yeah I am stoked for this.

But already planning a mod to add the grease paint it the forhead
3eda469085d3b7afbe1ace8bd9c2bba1.jpg

So I’ve had this on pre-order since January of last year at KGHobby and paid the down payment. It will be the first time I’ve ever received anything from them. How do they handle the balance? Do they send an invoice or do they email me to let me know when it’s about to ship?

They will email when it's in stock and ready to ship. Once you have paid the 80% balance, they will send another email to confirm posting. I'm in the UK, and it takes about 1-2 weeks to arrive. I've used KG Hobby for several years without any problems whatsoever.

They will email when it's in stock and ready to ship. Once you have paid the 80% balance, they will send another email to confirm posting. I'm in the UK, and it takes about 1-2 weeks to arrive. I've used KG Hobby for several years without any problems whatsoever.

Great. Thanks for the info!

Yeah I am stoked for this.

But already planning a mod to add the grease paint it the forhead
3eda469085d3b7afbe1ace8bd9c2bba1.jpg

Yeah a lot of people are going to go down that route I think. Really like the proto for this fig so hope thay got close.

Back