VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really glad they decided on seem less arms also...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally news!!

31297553_585158748514488_2841436546400256000_n(1).jpg

Oh god yes just saw this on their FB page finally! Looking forward to this one!

Oh yeah! Been about 5 months since I got a new dolly.....

Bring it on!

Does her head look HUGE!

Half of me wants to buy this figure and display it with Max. The other half of me wants to sell Max and forget it. Looks really great, and I love the movie, but not sure if it deserves prime collectible real estate or not.

Any place still have this for preorder? I’ve been holding out to see what the final product looks like after getting burned with the disappointing Anderson figure. And would still like to see out of box pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Half of me wants to buy this figure and display it with Max. The other half of me wants to sell Max and forget it. Looks really great, and I love the movie, but not sure if it deserves prime collectible real estate or not.

This is me exactly. Only because my Max seems really under-scaled with my other figures. You could blame Hot Toys for being over scale, I guess, but my Blitzway Ghostbusters are even bigger!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's awesome to see. Wonder how long it will take to get to Timewalker and then to me...

I have Max framed by a pair of post-apocalyptic chicks right now and he does not look out of scale at all. I actually have nearly an entire detolf for Mad-Maxish Road Warrior type figures, really looking forward to adding Imperator Furiosa.

Still hoping for Immortan Joe after this.

I’ve ordered from both. Hobby Galaxy can be as expensive as many. I generally order from Timewalker as they have multiple shipping options, and they will also hold stuff until you accumulate $350 in product (then you get free shipping), which, let’s be honest, doesn’t take long in this hobby.

Anyone order thru Hobby-Galaxy? What is their shipping cost? They have a great price but I think maybe their shipping is high.

How about Tiimewalker?

I wanna say TW charged 12.00 for shipping last time I got Max....

Either way they are way better then SSC.

I wanna say TW charged 12.00 for shipping last time I got Max....

Yep, I tested it by putting a similarly priced figure in -- got $13.59 shipping for me.

So yes, better than SS.

Hobby-Galaxy has a $20 reduced price but then they're in my state so any savings is eaten by the state tax. Wouldn't you know it?

Back