VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap

:lol

I'd take Master-Blaster though...

Truly wish VTS would venture into Road Warrior... and start with Wez.

But as we're on Fury Road... I'm praying for Immortan Joe... but if VTS continues its likely going to be Hux.

I would take either Joe or Nux.....

Honestly....Nux is more likely....Joe is complicated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:slap

:lol

I'd take Master-Blaster though...

But as we're on Fury Road... I'm praying for Immortan Joe... but if VTS continues its likely going to be Hux.

THIS. :lecture
There are so many great characters from RW to make figures of; Max, Wez, Lord Humongous, Feral Kid, Gyro Captain, hell I'd even take a Warrior Woman and Toadie. I'd buy all of it.
And if they went that far, I'd also buy Max from Thunderdome, Master Blaster, Auntie Entity, Iron Bar, and Savannah.
Great characters from MM3 I'd want too. There's a gold mine of great character designs that would make equally great figures. It's a shame action figures & collectibles are not being made from the Mad Max franchise.

Just came across this today...

Apparently same guy is working on a Mighty Wez too. Link: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/188087-art-figs-project-ideas-welcomed-7.html

Siquisiri is running projects for Art Figs. He needs 10 interested to start a project.

I'm not familiar with their projects or their pricing, but hell... it's Humungus and Wez. How could I say no?

Just came across this today...

Apparently same guy is working on a Mighty Wez too. Link: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/188087-art-figs-project-ideas-welcomed-7.html

Siquisiri is running projects for Art Figs. He needs 10 interested to start a project.

I'm not familiar with their projects or their pricing, but hell... it's Humungus and Wez. How could I say no?

If your curious about Art Figs and our quality, here is our site: www.artfigs.com. Our sculptor is Will Millar. Our tailors have been Dan Castro over at Viper unlimited and AJ Cutoms, and our painters have been Mus Musculus and Emerald knight. Other involved in our projects have been BGT, Stevos Toys, and Old Traveller Worskshop.

Our projects area all head, clothing and accessory sets with the option to get the head sculpt painted.

We usually require 10 people to back our projects to keep costs down. IF we get the support, ill start looking into the tailoring to produce a prototype. As for the sculpt, we get to give the sculptor feedback throughout the process.

Last edited:
The Lord Humungus is very possible. One of our partners that's done some of our accessories in the past has done the outfit before.
Take note, the staps are adjustable and if need be we can tailor the suit to a bulkier body such as one of the new phicens.
The set would be the head, gun, and leather outfit.

Here are some pics:
View attachment 406449
View attachment 406450
View attachment 406451
View attachment 406452
View attachment 406453
View attachment 406454

If your interested in Lord Humungus set, we will be starting a poll over on the custom interest section this weekend to decide our next release.

Definitely agree with you both. I wish VTS would handle more classic films like the original Blade Runner and Road Warrior. I appreciate what they do with more contemporary stuff, but drool over the prospects of what they could be putting out.

I think VTS has to be careful. They are unlicensed and any figure they go after could spark the lawsuit that puts them under.

I love to see a Wonka ....May be they should focus on older stuff no one is likely to sue over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for vts toys Westeland ranger vm-014, can someone help me?
ecd579fe0d936b3fb2fe83b3b7fc77fa.jpg

Inviato dal mio STF-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Heard an interview with CT this morning on NPR. Almost cancelled the figure after it.......thank god I can separate the actor from the role....

I think VTS has to be careful. They are unlicensed and any figure they go after could spark the lawsuit that puts them under.
Isn't VTS pretty much just the arm of DAM Toys that does unlicensed stuff at this point? And I'm sure they're based on Hong Kong, which means IP lawsuits aren't going to have all that much teeth.

But they could have problems getting attention on this site if they raise the attention of Star Ace, SSC, or Hot Toys.
Heard an interview with CT this morning on NPR. Almost cancelled the figure after it.......thank god I can separate the actor from the role....

Not sure what she's going on about, but if I had a litmus test for personal characteristics when buying a figure, I wouldn't have many figures on the shelf. Jack Nicholson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, RDJ, you name it.

Isn't VTS pretty much just the arm of DAM Toys that does unlicensed stuff at this point? And I'm sure they're based on Hong Kong, which means IP lawsuits aren't going to have all that much teeth.

But they could have problems getting attention on this site if they raise the attention of Star Ace, SSC, or Hot Toys.

Not sure what she's going on about, but if I had a litmus test for personal characteristics when buying a figure, I wouldn't have many figures on the shelf. Jack Nicholson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, RDJ, you name it.

Yeah , she was going on about film roles for women over 40.....having to gain then loose weight for a role.

There are plenty of roles for women over 40. The problem is these woman are used to having a starring role of the attractive young women .....and at 40 , that’s not going to happen.

Men do get these roles a bit longer, but only by a bit. Bruce Willis is still playing action roles, and Sam Jackson, but they are starting to look silly at it as well.

Back