VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can recommend using the internal armature of the phicen body's left arm to construct the prosthesis with. It's a lot of work but it makes for a very strong and well-proportioned end result

Great idea and nice execution! I thought of that, but instead I hot glued a small magnet to the end of the stump, which holds the claw well enough.
I can recommend using the internal armature of the phicen body's left arm to construct the prosthesis with. It's a lot of work but it makes for a very strong and well-proportioned end result

Have you guys seen this? It's Jintoy version. Pretty great, IMO. There are several options, just headsculpt, regular or black-oil stained, or full figure.
F3.jpg F4.jpg F2.jpg F1.jpg

Did we ever come to a consensus which body worked best?

I am looking at the S17....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Not really. I think half preferred the S17B, which is what I went with, and the other half preferred the more muscular S23B. Just depends on which look you like best.

No wonder I had a hard time figuring it out.....

you did the 23 right....looks great. This is my xmas present from my wife, so I dont feel bad dropping money to make it a custom now.

Back