VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew! I squeezed the Wonder Woman body into Furiosa pants. I felt confident it could be done until the last third, but it worked out. I really like the look though padding slimmer legs might give a similar result.

Wow, I gave up after about 15 minutes and just swapped out the legs for the VTS ones... but I definitely think those WW legs would look great in those pants.

Hope you'll share a picture of that. It might change my mind and make me go back to the original plan.

I will take some pics once I get a little more done with her. And a small warning, you will distort/damage the pants in some degree doing this, which is partly the point, it’s just a matter of minimizing this. I gotta say the construction is pretty good on these and the side seam especially looks good stretched out.

Last edited:
I'm shocked you got the pants to the knees -- that looked to be my biggest problem. The knees on my pants will no way get over the WW knees. Maybe there is variance in the pants?

I will take some pics once I get a little more done with her. And a small warning, you will distort/damage the pants in some degree doing this, which is partly the point, it’s just a matter of minimizing this. I gotta say the construction is pretty good on these and the side seam especially looks good stretched out.

You really making me wait this long to see your pics? Come on, man. Help a brutha out.

I just received some additional pieces, I’ll try and put it together tomorrow.

Here's my custom Furiosa. I originally cancelled my pre-order for Furiosa, but was encouraged by you guys' customs. I repainted the head and swapped out the body for the Phicen SB17. Just have to shorten the legs on my Max to get them more in scale.

Furiosa FINAL 4.jpgFuriosa FINAL 5.jpgFuriosa & Max FINAL 3.jpgFuriosa & Max FINAL 2.jpgFuriosa & Max FINAL 1.jpg

I used thin coats of acrylic paint blotted on with a piece of foam rubber. It's still able to be rubbed off, but I covered it with a clear sealer which helps when handling it.
What did you use in the phicen to get that tanned/dirty look? I’ve read of a few methods and am curious how you did yours.

Thanks bud!

Yup leg surgery, and now he's down to 11 5/8". I tried another body as well, but something about the more bow-legged stock body just worked a lot better for me and reminded me more of Hardy. Especially after I bulked up the upper legs some more.

Entropy, you're killing me. How can I believe you actually got those WW thighs into those tight pants without splitting the seams now?

Here you go. I'm happy with the proportions. I've finally started working on her.

f1.jpgf2.jpgf3.jpg

Back