VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The VTS head is like a bobble head on the 17b....

Its there and adapter or is it just make ot work?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

8bc8d56bbba631a21059adbb9888c9a9.jpg

Started my mod to make a good Furiosa.
Began with “shrinking to bust by making a “sports bra” out of self sealing military tape. This stuff adheres to itself without any adhesive, so it can be moved and repositioned. It squeezed the bust down to a more reasonable size.

Also trying it with less success on the butt.....

Ha yeah, I didn't have any luck squeezing in the butt either. And the head on mine was a bit loose as well, so I just covered the metal ball with some tape to make it a tighter fit.

Ha yeah, I didn't have any luck squeezing in the butt either. And the head on mine was a bit loose as well, so I just covered the metal ball with some tape to make it a tighter fit.

Were you able to get the pants to cover the butt completely?

Still pulling them up more and stretching them using the chopstick method........

Really stuck around the calf/knee area...

I was able to get them most of the way up, but still needed to cover a little in the back with the shirt. It was definitely a massive struggle for all of us though, so you just have to keep at it and not lose hope.

Ha yeah, I didn't have any luck squeezing in the butt either. And the head on mine was a bit loose ....make it a tighter fit.

Were you able to get the pants to cover the butt completely?

Still pulling them up more and stretching them using the chopstick method........

Really stuck around the calf/knee area.....

I was able to get them most of the way up, but still needed to cover a little in the back with the shirt.... so ...keep at it and not lose hope.

:lol

Grown men.

8bc8d56bbba631a21059adbb9888c9a9.jpg

Started my mod to make a good Furiosa.
Began with “shrinking to bust by making a “sports bra” out of self sealing military tape. This stuff adheres to itself without any adhesive, so it can be moved and repositioned. It squeezed the bust down to a more reasonable size.

Also trying it with less success on the butt.....

those tapes gonna react with the rubber sooner or later, but it'll 100% taint the skin black.

those tapes gonna react with the rubber sooner or later, but it'll 100% taint the skin black.

Mmmm I dont think so. This is MilSpec tape they use on Military Jets for repairs to rubber parts. Its pretty much non-reactive.

As far as staining, also a doubt, even if it did, its under the clothing.

https://mil-spec-tapes.com/

Work continues
2afb3adfcabb0da7272f3998d27a68be.jpg

Needed to use a chopstick to help move the pants up those silicone legs, talcum powder helped a bit.

cfc9b941843005fc7f371c78ef53fe71.jpg

0e7151da1b360d851833a6cc7b3e49b7.jpg

Amputation complete, thanks to the handy Dremel tool.
93c484d85aa3043d653b6bb62c2224df.jpg

435e681b5f1db7dda5047fa71fd19e91.jpg

5302a602fe9cf84034e7c1eb7446587e.jpg

Popped the plug out to the head to get away from the giraffe neck issue. Goin to trim away some of the plug and neck to get the fit. But the above shots give and idea of how it will look.

Next up skin tone and face painting.

Nice work! That's really bringing back some (painful) memories. :D

I am having fun with it, I don’t have alot of time to do fun work, so the creative endeavor is great.

Such a shame, there are really great parts here, shes on clearance at Monkeydepot for 109.00. Thats about what the parts are worth and adding a 50 dollar body gets you a pretty good Furiosa.

To my fellow freaks, who did the body swap,

After cutting the arm off, what adhesive did you use to seal the silicone skin back up?

Back