VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from OSK earlier.

They're $3 cheaper once you add shipping to the KG order.

Prices between these two good companies are usually very close when shipping is factored in.

Yep, that head looks much more like Charlize. Seems like I've seen it somewhere before.

It has that same blue background as the Modern Life sculpt of Hardy Max.

It's Modern Life, so probably costs...

2c0bc3c6cb57f321a926cece6962481518f5f682e6106a28c90808d977625b05.jpg

Re: VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER ------ Furiosa (VM-020)

I've been waiting for someone to make Furiosa!
Looks great, I didn't buy a Hardy Max but now I have to seriously consider picking one up. What's the consensus on the Hardy Max's, should I pick up the Dam or VTS version?
I personally say VTS with the Art Figures Leathers. There's really no bad combination, but you get the best figure out of the box with VTS. That being said, the AF figure has some better weapon weathering and a metal leg brace, as well as the declared winner for face mask. But In the end, VTS is the better sculpt and overall set.

I'll be going with OSK for Furiosa. Kit always ships fast and well. I believe she was the first to send out VTS Max too.

Ah right, I have seen that sculpt before. Just not all painted up like here.

I personally say VTS with the Art Figures Leathers. There's really no bad combination, but you get the best figure out of the box with VTS. That being said, the AF figure has some better weapon weathering and a metal leg brace, as well as the declared winner for face mask. But In the end, VTS is the better sculpt and overall set.

I'll be going with OSK for Furiosa. Kit always ships fast and well. I believe she was the first to send out VTS Max too.

So does this mean it's likely Art Figures will make their own Furiosa as well, and should we maybe wait to see what that one looks like first? Although hard to imagine it being much better than this one.

Ah right, I have seen that sculpt before. Just not all painted up like here.

So does this mean it's likely Art Figures will make their own Furiosa as well, and should we maybe wait to see what that one looks like first? Although hard to imagine it being much better than this one.
I highly doubt it. They got stomped by VTS on the Max release, it probably isn't economical for them to do so. They seem to consistently pull the shorter stick on the figures both companies make.

Last edited:
I think this is looking great! I have pretty high expectations since Max turned out so well. If VTS can get us Immortan Joe and Nux, I'd be totally satisfied.

I wonder if they'd ever take a stab at a Gibson Max?

I think this is looking great! I have pretty high expectations since Max turned out so well. If VTS can get us Immortan Joe and Nux, I'd be totally satisfied.

I wonder if they'd ever take a stab at a Gibson Max?

Agreed...the Max is so good that my wife was surprised today when she realized that it was not Blitzway...she knew that it was not Hot Toys but assumed that it must have been from Blitzway...amazing figure!

VTS is getting too much attention with this release. I'm seeing this circulate in tons of places and people are holding it up on a pedestal on Twitter, Tweeting NECA and companies about "why they can't make it but this company is".

I'm afraid this is going to get too much attention and get killed before it gets off the ground. Unless this is so far in production they can fill and ship orders within half a year.

VTS is getting too much attention with this release. I'm seeing this circulate in tons of places and people are holding it up on a pedestal on Twitter, Tweeting NECA and companies about "why they can't make it but this company is".

I'm afraid this is going to get too much attention and get killed before it gets off the ground. Unless this is so far in production they can fill and ship orders within half a year.

I don't know. I feel like the Wasteland Ranger figure got a lot of attention as well. And it took forever to release. So long, in fact, a lot of people began speculating that it got cancelled because of George Miller catching on. I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

It's funny that people are still on NECA about this. That company has explained numerous times that the property's license just isn't available. Maybe they don't understand these VTS figures are unlicensed. That said, I am kinda surprised that VTS is actually using the name Furiosa for the figure.

Back