VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my Mad Max.
18.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

10.jpg

4.jpg

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 254
That looks great Kyekye!
I still really want to buy this figure, incorrect proportions or not. I don't have a Max, so she would just hang out on her own. I just can't afford this yet.

Not really got many female figs but the ones I did I lined up, I think this shows how way off this fig is.

LIy2vbm.jpg

...yep that’s depressing. Mine is still on the way here - I’ll need to do a complete makeover on her I guess. Let’s hope we see a good headsculpt soon.

Added some weathering on her rifle

FuriosaEdit2 by kyewans, on Flickr

and skin and clothing. Also added tiny branding on back of her neck..Deng that doesn't look right, but oh heck...
FuriosaEdit2B by kyewans, on Flickr

Tried to press down her bust a little by tight banding - not sure if it helped..-_-;;

FuriosaEdit3 by kyewans, on Flickr
FuriosaEdit4 by kyewans, on Flickr
Classic Pose
FuriosaEdit5 by kyewans, on Flickr
I know it doesn't work with wrist joint, but gotta try it..:lol
FuriosaEdit6 by kyewans, on Flickr

Last edited:
Agreed. Artistic shots are nice but a simple side by side pic may be more illuminating.

It's just differences between 2 Phicen figures S23B and M33
I wanted fix weirdly small Furiosa body
I'm not married to the idea of 'I must match actor and acotress's exact height in 1/6 scale' - That's the other guy

Yeah. I was putting him on a motorcycle and couldn't get a good pose with original body he came with.
So I switched to M33 (I think.. maybe it was M32 I don'r remember)

Timewalker Toys was gracious enough to send out a warning, and I too canceled on this 1/6 figure. When you see this in the movie...

View attachment 409841

and then this for the figure...

View attachment 409843

The scale is waaaay off, imho. I'm thankful for shops willing to forgo the chunk of change they would have made had they just left it to the consumer to duke it out with the manufacturer.
My God! I didn't realise the scale was that far off. That is so ridiculous! She's like close to Princess Leia sized in that image. That is just insane!

I have Max, but yeah, no chance in picking that Furiosa up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah just what I was thinking. I put my Furiosa next to my VTS Max and Furiosa looks like a child. Not just the body but the head is tiny. The sculpt is actually quite good but hopelessly undersized.
Reminds me of the Daenerys figure from Threezero. Head is so small compared to all the male figures in the line. But still far closer to scale than this figure because Emila Clarke is petite, unlike Charlize Theron.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Modern Life Furiosa Warpaint head and Furiosa bust with the VTS arms.
I was kind of excited to get my figure today until I saw this... sigh. What are the chances third-party peoples will get their hands on that sculpt and do a KO?
33807354_1511797845599149_718096150816620544_n.jpg

Modern Life Furiosa Warpaint head and Furiosa bust with the VTS arms.
I was kind of excited to get my figure today until I saw this... sigh. What are the chances third-party peoples will get their hands on that sculpt and do a KO?
View attachment 411117

I’m not a fan of that headsculpt tbh the more I see it the more I dislike it. Can’t explain why. It looks ok but the vts arms on the bust look small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Aren't their sculpts usually $300+?

Actually I just inquired about it, and they're asking $350 (plus $15 shipping) for the grease paint version of the sculpt. The regular isn't available anymore.

So yeah... that option is definitely off the table. :lol

Good news is I was able to snag a Pepper body off eBay yesterday, so I at least have a taller body for mine now.

She looks better in hand than in pictures. I don't hate her like I thought I would, but she'd benefit from a face repaint and a bigger body for sure.
furiosa1.jpg

Back