VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes s23b body from the looks of it
2d243ae0c18abebad8bc8cc6768cb2ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAsUk4H.gif

I have that Coreplay body. Don't waste your time or money. Those bodies are floppy garbage incapable of standing on their own. They won't hold any sort of pose for any length of time. Total crap.

Put together whatever I have so far..

Done
  • Head paint touch up
  • Phicen Body swap + color toning
  • Arm re-cabling + detailing
  • Boots small edit for pose-ability
  • Rifle weathering

To do
  • Skin weathering
  • Clothing weathering

Wish list
  • Skull steering wheel
  • 2nd Head with oil war paint

42311855182_9db14d4af3_b.jpg

That's Phicen's 'so-called' medium bust...Go figure...
I never had successful breast reduction surgery on silicon body

It’s possible but radical mastectomy is required.

Then a rebuild....

It’s possible but radical mastectomy is required.

Then a rebuild....
I've seen other people doing it, but I wouldn't call it success unless it's completely healed with some magic silicon glue :D
I'd rather have bigger than original Furiosa/Charlize Theron than wobbly/empty/out of shape ones

Sorry for the delay, rough week at work. I remember there were some questions from my last photos which have probably already been answered..
Whatever it’s worth… Here’s a photo.

Bodies:
HT Pepper, S17B, XING, stock, S17B
1F941D9F-6CC2-44AF-A7DB-E4D2BDAC9BC0.jpeg

I have new versions of the XING bodies on preorder.

Put together whatever I have so far..

Done
  • Head paint touch up
  • Phicen Body swap + color toning
  • Arm re-cabling + detailing
  • Boots small edit for pose-ability
  • Rifle weathering

To do
  • Skin weathering
  • Clothing weathering

Wish list
  • Skull steering wheel
  • 2nd Head with oil war paint

View attachment 410753

Man, that's hot. :lol But great work. Love to see this up against another figure for scale.

Total disaster on the body- what were they thinking? Did anyone even look at what the figure looked like before an OK given for production? It is a great figure but way way too undersized. Crap

Sorry for the delay, rough week at work. I remember there were some questions from my last photos which have probably already been answered..
Whatever it’s worth… Here’s a photo.

Bodies:
HT Pepper, S17B, XING, stock, S17B
View attachment 410780

I have new versions of the XING bodies on preorder.

Thanks got s17b on preorder so glad it has some height and the arms are a bit fuller.
Appreciate the share.

Thanks for the nice note.

To help those comparing the height, I made sure the photo shows which ones are wearing heels.

The S17B is the smallest bust seamless option that I found. I wish there were more accurate options for the characters I’m trying to make, think Jessica Jones, BR Catwoman.

Total disaster on the body- what were they thinking? Did anyone even look at what the figure looked like before an OK given for production? It is a great figure but way way too undersized. Crap

Yeah just what I was thinking. I put my Furiosa next to my VTS Max and Furiosa looks like a child. Not just the body but the head is tiny. The sculpt is actually quite good but hopelessly undersized.

The Pepper body still looks best to me, as the Phicens are either too busty or too muscular for my taste. Unfortunately it's also one of the hardest to come by.

I think there was a seamless Ada Wong body that was a similar height and bust size, but it's probably even rarer. Lol

Back