VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case you wanted to see the difference between the original next to the new body.

d326d5de4d1ff10c11fc9baf5291e25f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good comparison... and quite a difference. Thanks for that.

You did a great job. I'm still hoping my Wonder Woman body will give me about the same look.

That's a good comparison... and quite a difference. Thanks for that.

You did a great job. I'm still hoping my Wonder Woman body will give me about the same look.

Really looking forward to seeing that. I looked around for a wonder woman body but couldn’t find one so I really want to see what she comes out like. Fingers crossed it smashes it!

Really looking forward to seeing that. I looked around for a wonder woman body but couldn’t find one so I really want to see what she comes out like. Fingers crossed it smashes it!

Thanks man! :duff

I just have to find myself a Furiosa "kit" now.

And thanks for leading the way on this and taking the risk!

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is considering that as an option.

Pretty sure a KO sculpt will be coming.
I don't advocate for KOs of small artist runs, but it genuinely surprises me no one took a cast and mass produced the ML Max sculpt. Of all the sought after sculpts that have been reproduced, the fact that it was skipped over is rather remarkable...or lucky for ML.

The sculpt and chest are great, but the rest of the stock figure looks so freakishly undersized.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The sculpt and chest are great, but the rest of the stock figure looks so undersized.

I think it looks pretty good to me but I understand. She does have a bigger physique

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

I think it looks pretty good to me but I understand. She does have a bigger physique

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk
It does at first glance, it's just the longer you look at it the more you notice it isn't right.

I don't advocate for KOs of small artist runs, but it genuinely surprises me no one took a cast and mass produced the ML Max sculpt. Of all the sought after sculpts that have been reproduced, the fact that it was skipped over is rather remarkable...or lucky for ML.

I guess that's because ML keep track of the buyers so they would know if it's recasted. And I think the high price makes the buyers thinking twice to recast it and make it available to everyone.

I put both on risers and hers in a little bit bigger so the are almost same height now. If you decide to do a diorama it might prove fruitful to put her on a sand mound that is a little bit more elevated to match the height or possibly get a smaller body for max.
491b3890c798cd40224c3a4c57c3ab29.jpg

i used the S23B. it was tough getting the pants on. also i got the suntan version but she is still really pale.

are you guys also painting her skin darker?

ill take some pix of mine later i’m still futzing with it comparing her to movie stills and screen used props. plus i need to weather her.

Thanks! ...does that seem to be a better choice than s23b?

Originally I was thinking of the S23B for me -- but after reviewing many pictures I feared the ass would be too bubblebutt for the clothing. Then gogul showed that the S17B works well.

Wait and see what morphosis gets out of his bash.

did you swap the arms of modded the arm for the mechanical arm?

is the hand standard coz the lower arm looks fatter than the wrist.

These are questions for gogul1 the customizer. But those are the S17B arms, he cut the left to accommodate the mech arm.

Originally I was thinking of the S23B for me -- but after reviewing many pictures I feared the ass would be too bubblebutt for the clothing. Then gogul showed that the S17B works well.

Wait and see what morphosis gets out of his bash.

I don't think she's got a bubble but at all on the S23B. But those pants are crazy difficult to get on her. I learned after that using powder might help.

her arm is tricky. I cut it fine with just simple hand held wire cutters. But the skin is so squishy and soft its hard to keep her metal arm in place and comes loose very easily. If the body arm was plastic like regular figures it would be fine.

And i need to know from others about the "suntan" skin color. Mine is "suntan" but its to me it looks "pale". So I was wondering if people are painting her skin because the pix ive seen her skin looks so much darker on the other mods than mine. Wasn't sure if that was just the photos themselves, or if you guys are panting her skin too.

After you get the pants onto the Phicens, are you able to actually move the legs at all afterward? Or is it so tight that you're pretty much stuck with a museum pose?

Back