VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update106 Jan26-2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0

:lol okay then. I though I don't advertise it, I have a pretty extensive lady collection......so I've been told :D

That's what I've heard. I've got a few but not the wide variance that you have. Though I can see the attraction to the more adult pieces on the purely art level (not perv like some would think) I just couldn't display them with my kids so I've stayed away from them. It's the main reason I choose to cancel the Vamperilla, regretably.:(

That's what I've heard. I've got a few but not the wide variance that you have. Though I can see the attraction to the more adult pieces on the purely art level (not perv like some would think) I just couldn't display them with my kids so I've stayed away from them. It's the main reason I choose to cancel the Vamperilla, regretably.:(
That's why I have one room that no one is allowed in. That's where I keep all my female statues & figures. Sorry u cancelled Vamp. She is a beaut.

That's why I have one room that no one is allowed in. That's where I keep all my female statues & figures. Sorry u cancelled Vamp. She is a beaut.

Yeah I see that now.:slap Though I knew it before I cancelled her. Looking at what she's going for now also makes it hard to swallow.:monkey2 Not that I sell anything anyways, but it's nice to buy stuff that instantly appreciates like she has.:monkey3

Why was my post deleted? :dunno

Ummmm I think someone may have complain about HT Superman and how it was displayed with the anime figure? :(

You can always see the uncensored pics at Wetacollectors.com

Great collection and I like your taste about women buddy:))
Thanks Magnum. I do like my "taste" on my Woman figure & statue collection :D

The mod deleted all the posts with the Superman / Bride pic. Post #329 did not have any pics.

My post didn't have any pictures either.

All I said was, "amused, yet intrigued." (no pics)

In fact post #329 was a play on words off of my post.

Anyway, so be it. :cuckoo:

Brah I'm really not into them weird hantai figures :monkey4 but have to salute you on having mayhaps the most extensive lady statue collection in the world..I've seen them all and yous is the most complete :duff

PS: I decided to cancel Madam Hydra for good and get the Baroness PF instead :monkey5

Korea's Game Lineage II Chaotic Throne ELF Girl Part 1 of 2:

atp0yw.jpg
EG1
imnka0.jpg
EG2
11iplyg.jpg
EG3
etwgia.jpg
EG4

Back