VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update106 Jan26-2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0

That is indeed a grail piece that is worth aftermarket prices :goodpost::clap

Re: Emma Frost PF Custom Sneak Peak

Okay, I've had John aka Vince-Vell worked on the custom head of the Emma Frost PF using Ms. Marvels reg head. She will have a new design cape & bra to go with it.

I was gonna wait to reveal the whole thing once its completed but I wanted some of you to see it too. The colors are not exactly like the photo's......

Enjoy :)

emmafrostsneakpeak1.jpg
I love his custom works. This piece will turn out to be another master piece. You pick the right person to do the job. Can't wait to see the finish product.

My god, who the hell is that? That has to be the most spectacular ass I have ever seen.

Dat Ass :drool,kind sir, belongs to former Mexican model turned journalist Ines Sainz..And yes she's an instant Grail Piece.:monkey4 I've submitted her pics to Sideshow to be used as body reference for their upcoming lady statues :duff

Ines20Sainz202_xlarge.jpeg
ines_sainz2.jpg
Ines+Sainz.jpg
InesSainzWorldCup5.jpg
Ines-Sainz.jpg
ines-sainz-wikipedia3.jpg

Dat Ass :drool,kind sir, belongs to former Mexican model turned journalist Ines Sainz..And yes she's an instant Grail Piece.:monkey4 I've submitted her pics to Sideshow to be used as body reference for their upcoming lady statues :duff

Ines20Sainz202_xlarge.jpeg
ines_sainz2.jpg
Ines+Sainz.jpg
InesSainzWorldCup5.jpg
Ines-Sainz.jpg
ines-sainz-wikipedia3.jpg

I Feel the Need to Breed :naughty

Remember that she's in her 40s now and not as pretty as she was back in her 20s..Still its her body I want them to model not her face

Just google her and she is not 40. She's only 33. She is quite a looker though and I do feel the need to breed also. :lol

Just google her and she is not 40. She's only 33. She is quite a looker though and I do feel the need to breed also. :lol

Wow only 33? Her face already this crusty...bro, yeah she's got the perfect body for breeding over and over again...:drool :duff

Speaking of good breeders...Allison stokke anyone??
2781.jpg
Allison%20Stokke%20New%202010.jpg
New-Allison-Stokke-2010.jpg
images

Sorry to have turned your thread into a "breeding ground" temporarily, homie :lol sure you don't mind ;)

Considering VS's taste in statues I'm sure he doens't mind!:hi5:

I'll just say that my wife is 40 and her face is much better than Ines's.. the bootay though....

Okay back to statues & figures :D

Just picked up Daiki's 1:6 Maid, Bride & Wife Figure. Part 1 of 2
*Please note that all uncensored pics are at Weta Collectors.com

mb1

mb3

mb4

mb6

mb7

Daiki's 1:6 Maid, Bride & Wife Figure. Part2 of 2
*Please note that all uncensored pics are at Weta Collectors.com