VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update106 Jan26-2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0

U got everything bro.:) very nice collection:fireworks......ur PRO...i have just started ----very beautiful statues u have got keep posting what r the stuffs coming ????

Looks great!!!!!!!
thx BG

U got everything bro.:) very nice collection:fireworks......ur PRO...i have just started ----very beautiful statues u have got keep posting what r the stuffs coming ????
well I almost got everything I want. Just need a Doom PF & a Cammy PF ex :eek: Thx for viewing Dhaval.

The WIP by John A. Ficchi

The pics doesn't do it justice. The new head actually fits quite well with the waist or body of the original Emma PF. I actually wanted a natural painted face and I thought Tim Millers Ms Marvel head was the right choice. The bra design & cape was based on Kotobukiya 's Bishoujo Emma Frost. I loved how the new bra made her look bustier and the extra sculpt on the cape was just IMO perfect. The hair color choice was strawberry blond. When I came across a picture of Nicole Kidman's hair color, I knew it was what I wanted. It was the perfect color for Emma.
I can't thank John enough for this and she will be proudly displayed when I have the other Emma LSB & comiquette.

Great score mate. That bustier does enhance the look. :wink1::wink1:

Thanks Sarvesh... the bustier the better :lol

Any day mate any day :wink1::wink1:

Okay did some re-shoots of my Kotobukiya's DOA Extreme girls. Here is the link of the page to view (so you don't have to search) :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101143&page=6

And some sample pics:
DOAG5

hitW5

Cool collection I have a few from those in the pics but just want to ask whether they are a series or just random figures grouped together? Cheers.:)

Any day mate any day :wink1::wink1:

Cool collection I have a few from those in the pics but just want to ask whether they are a series or just random figures grouped together? Cheers.:)

Only the Hitomi (beach volleyball) are not the same Xtreme series. The rest are which all comes with alternative swimsuits.

Those are some fabulous figures. I regret passing on some of them when I had the chance to get them cheap now!

Brah I ain't feelin' them hantai figures..sorry..just too bizarre..Thankfully you followed through with the Madame piece and will have lady statue truly worthy of praise by the end of the week

Very nice collection. I like the anime pieces since I'm a big fan of anime.
Thx Phil. Love anime too :)

very nice, diverse collection!
Thx Ambasah. I'm not always about the skin :D

I see a lot of skin there. ;P
Please see reply on Ambasah :lol

Brah I ain't feelin' them hantai figures..sorry..just too bizarre..Thankfully you followed through with the Madame piece and will have lady statue truly worthy of praise by the end of the week

:slap I can't discriminate when it comes to female sculpt brotha.:nono :p

Very cool anime collection there! :clap I'm into anime too, especially Shirow stuff

Just got the Emma Frost LSB Reg ED. Still waiting for the EX though. She is a complete knockout with those suckling lips :drool:drool

Presenting Emma Frost LSB Part 1 of 2:
350nzwy.jpg
e1
vywm4z.jpg
e2
i3c8ra.jpg
e3
2lvyelc.jpg
e4

:monkey5:duh:drool
Yeah, that sums up my feelings appropriately.

Btw, why'd you get both? Gonna get one customized in your quest to fill me with Emma envy?

No... :lol I have 2 of everything in regards to SSC Emma Frost (comiquettes, PFs & now LSBs). One goes in my office & the other in my bed room :drool :wink1:

I actually might get a third Emma LSB..... Man she's drop dead gorgerous.

Back