VS Statue Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still don't get it. I swear I feel like I'm arguing with a 12 year old. YOUR PICS THAT WERE DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE WERE CLOSE UP IN YOUR FACE SHOTS OF BARE BREASTS (Vampirilla has on clothing - not much - but she is still covered - whereas your zoomed in shots of boobs had no clothing what so ever covering the nipples) AND CROTCH SHOTS. I don't see any pics there that look like the photographer was trying to give Vampirilla a gynecological exam like yours were. So - if you do not see where these are ok - and yours are not...then you never will. If you keep bringing up this issue when numerous mods have asked you to stop, I will infract you.

You still don't get it. I swear I feel like I'm arguing with a 12 year old. YOUR PICS THAT WERE DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE WERE CLOSE UP IN YOUR FACE SHOTS OF BARE BREASTS (Vampirilla has on clothing - not much - but she is still covered - whereas your zoomed in shots of boobs had no clothing what so ever covering the nipples) AND CROTCH SHOTS. I don't see any pics there that look like the photographer was trying to give Vampirilla a gynecological exam like yours were. So - if you do not see where these are ok - and yours are not...then you never will. If you keep bringing up this issue when numerous mods have asked you to stop, I will infract you.

Oh I get it. I just don't understand how this is anything different then a "closer" shot. Their is no difference between the 2 because both closeup shot & SSC version pics imply 1 thing....sex!

Oh I get it. I just don't understand how this is anything different then a "closer" shot. Their is no difference between the 2 because both closeup shot & SSC version pics imply 1 thing....sex!

The difference is one has clothes on (Sideshow) and yours did not. And Sideshow's pics are focusing on the STATUE as a whole....not just her breasts or her crotch.

Please let me refer you again to the board rules...it's against the rules to argue with mods. Keep it up and I will infract you. Several mods and the administrator have made it clear what the board's position is on this and this matter will now be dropped or your thread may become closed if you want to keep bringing this up.

Do me a favour, the pics you took looked like you were about to violate those pieces they were so damn close of already grahic statues.

If you can't see the difference between that and the pics provided by SS on a statue then I'm sorry but you never will.
You clearly are blinded by your obsession to post degrading and unsuitable pics here that you question everything.

You really are just being obsessive now VS.
Lighten up and just enjoy the Forum, if you don't like the Rules we have here I'm sorry, but they ain't gonna change any time soon.

The difference is one has clothes on (Sideshow) and yours did not. And Sideshow's pics are focusing on the STATUE as a whole....not just her breasts or her crotch.

Please let me refer you again to the board rules...it's against the rules to argue with mods. Keep it up and I will infract you. Several mods and the administrator have made it clear what the board's position is on this and this matter will now be dropped or your thread may become closed if you want to keep bringing this up.

Look, there are pics removed with the girls close up up shot that where clothed & they weren't even S&M or nude shots. No child will know the difference between my stuff & the (example) SSC's Vampirella pics. All they see is a scantily clad female body. Thats the only point I'm trying to make, and I'm gonna leave it as that. I'm tired of trying to justify why you allow cetain things or not. The bottom line is one thing, no matter what the statues of (example Vampirella), close-up or not it is promoting sex!

My next statue Bucky will be posted in a few weeks. End of discussion on this other topic.

Your last 2 posts had a double edge sword or meaning to both Jen & I. I call it sarcasm. What u failed to understand was my PMs to Jen on this matter already! You can call it what u want. I know what my stance are. I don't need "reference"'materials to dictate my knowledge on this matter.
Wow, great thread. Thanks to Devil for posting the link to it. Doesn't matter what you think or what your stance is. This is a private website and they have their rules. I actually like erotic art. I'm a big fan of Boris Vallejo, Julie Bell, Frank Frazetta so it's not that I hate this kind of stuff. It's just the rules of the site.

I'm not gonna re-post the pictures you originally posted but ANY child would see a difference between a female statue with a close up of her genitals or boobs and when I say close up, you might aswell have been on top of them.
Or the S&M one, a woman tied in leather, leather over her face and something binding her mouth.

The Vamipirella statue is sexy, no one said sexy is not allowed. the fact that you seem to glorify these so called statues that objectify and perversely show female characters in provocative poses is just beyond me. the Vampirella statue is not doing that, it is a picture of a statue, not something to be used as personal material for self gratification.
What makes it worse is the fact that you do not understand why these pictures are not allowed, why people don't like them, why you cannot post them.

All you can do is criticise, complain, moan and make snyde comments about the admin and the forum, that is the funny part.

Although, what makes me really laugh is that Jen and I have been putting the same points across for 2 days now and you still go on and say the ame things.
Then Dave, a man posts and you say okay, end of story.
Then it starts again today, the questioning, the complaining and you suddenly go I've had enough 'end of discusssion'.

Well, we're not pieces of plastic bound in leather which is obviously how you like your women, so tough luck cos we will reply if you act like a horny teenager and post inappropriate pics or continually criticise the forum or the poeple here.
We like this forum, we enjoy it and that is why we come here, if you do not, then you do have other options.

Wow, great thread. Thanks to Devil for posting the link to it. Doesn't matter what you think or what your stance is. This is a private website and they have their rules. I actually like erotic art. I'm a big fan of Boris Vallejo, Julie Bell, Frank Frazetta so it's not that I hate this kind of stuff. It's just the rules of the site.

I met Boris a while back and that guy does amazing work. I also met Sorayama when I was in Japan & his erotic art is a little extreme. Thank god I did not post my prints here that I got from him...because there would probably be issues too. :monkey1

Yah those rules are consistent? Mod Jen said no Womens nipples and close-up are acceptable and yet I see it on another thread! I'm gonna be blunt with you! You are a complete _ss! You are welcome to view my thread but do not post your comments here! I can't believe I'm wasting my time on you!
Who in the hell are you to tell someone they can't post in a thread that you start ON THE SIDESHOW FREAKS FORUM. You're acting like a little kid. Get over it. Apparently, statue forum allows the posting of your statues the way they are. Post them there and stop trying to change the policy here. Problem solved.

ENOUGH GUYS!!

Who in the hell are you to tell someone they can't post in a thread that you start ON THE SIDESHOW FREAKS FORUM. You're acting like a little kid. Get over it. Apparently, statue forum allows the posting of your statues the way they are. Post them there and stop trying to change the policy here. Problem solved.

Dude i'm not going to argue with you on this matter. There is no point. I've stated my issues. If you want to stir something up, go play with Devil on his thread. You seem to be all a like........ a (fill in the blank)!
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYMORE COMMENTS ABOUT ABOUT MY NUDE STATUES & FIGURES AGAIN!

I can't believe its gone on this long!

Last edited:
Think of us as the MPAA - one bum shot or scantily clad lady might be okay - but 10 may not be. We have to judge what is appropriate for the audience and act accordingly.

Snide comments about these decisions are NOT appreciated.

Think of us as the MPAA - one bum shot or scantily clad lady might be okay - but 10 may not be. We have to judge what is appropriate for the audience and act accordingly.

Snide comments about these decisions are NOT appreciated.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQBmTvIwfCQ"]YouTube - ‪Darth Vader-Imperial March‬‏[/ame]

THE master has spoken!:bow

I'm not gonna re-post the pictures you originally posted but ANY child would see a difference between a female statue with a close up of her genitals or boobs and when I say close up, you might aswell have been on top of them.
Or the S&M one, a woman tied in leather, leather over her face and something binding her mouth.

The Vamipirella statue is sexy, no one said sexy is not allowed. the fact that you seem to glorify these so called statues that objectify and perversely show female characters in provocative poses is just beyond me. the Vampirella statue is not doing that, it is a picture of a statue, not something to be used as personal material for self gratification.

What makes it worse is the fact that you do not understand why these pictures are not allowed, why people don't like them, why you cannot post them.

All you can do is criticise, complain, moan and make snyde comments about the admin and the forum, that is the funny part.

Although, what makes me really laugh is that Jen and I have been putting the same points across for 2 days now and you still go on and say the ame things.
Then Dave, a man posts and you say okay, end of story.
Then it starts again today, the questioning, the complaining and you suddenly go I've had enough 'end of discusssion'.

Well, we're not pieces of plastic bound in leather which is obviously how you like your women, so tough luck cos we will reply if you act like a horny teenager and post inappropriate pics or continually criticise the forum or the poeple here.
We like this forum, we enjoy it and that is why we come here, if you do not, then you do have other options.

:goodpost: All of it.

I hope the OP read it carefully. In particular, the part in bold answers his questions very clearly.

And if it wasn't spelled out enough:

Last edited:
1274d1232289717-internet-tough-guys-inet_tough_guy.jpg

WarMachine my Friend, wow was meant as sarcasm after all that was said and done :dunno

Wasn't meant for you. Maglor wanted to continue this debate. Just was telling him to leave it alone. No reason to continue this.

Yeah I know...now folks are just piling on. Typical of internet tough guys.

Hmmm..... I don't think I said anything insulting. Was just telling someone to not continue the debate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back