VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0 New Update106 Jan26-2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VS1976 Statue Collection 2.0

Brah I'm really not into them weird hantai figures :monkey4 but have to salute you on having mayhaps the most extensive lady statue collection in the world..I've seen them all and yous is the most complete :duff

PS: I decided to cancel Madam Hydra for good and get the Baroness PF instead :monkey5

:lol You don't like Goat Girl?

All that fuzz about Hydra and you end up cancelling her. I will get her next week and will post pics for yah.... you might regret cancelling her :lol

ELF Girls are the best

My 2nd elf figure & they are quite nice.

I love your women bro and you know how to photograph them...

Thanks magnum.:) I take those photos with my male statues too. I can't discriminate here :D

Did you do something to the nips, it looks bruised or it just come painted like that? Either way, it looks HOT!

:lol what nips? There are no nips here?:monkey1

No they come like that. I guess it's an arouse thing :lol

Now that's just Weird I was looking at the Elf Girl just the other night on Ebay, Japanese Anime section, but I didn't see that 1st Honey, Great Scores; Jason

Last edited:

Lots of new girls.
Keep up the good work

The New Emma Frost PF by John A. Ficchi (aka Vince-Vell). John did a fantastic job on my first ever custom piece

The New Emma Frost Premium Format Part 1 of 3:
v4az5c.jpg
EC1
263fy9c.jpg
EC2
sliwc6.jpg
EC3
2u8f6sp.jpg
EC4

Last edited:

The WIP by John A. Ficchi

The pics doesn't do it justice. The new head actually fits quite well with the waist or body of the original Emma PF. I actually wanted a natural painted face and I thought Tim Millers Ms Marvel head was the right choice. The bra design & cape was based on Kotobukiya 's Bishoujo Emma Frost. I loved how the new bra made her look bustier and the extra sculpt on the cape was just IMO perfect. The hair color choice was strawberry blond. When I came across a picture of Nicole Kidman's hair color, I knew it was what I wanted. It was the perfect color for Emma.
I can't thank John enough for this and she will be proudly displayed when I have the other Emma LSB & comiquette.

Last edited:

I have said that once, have to say that again, like Barney Stinson, it is awesome.

Back