UFSA Veteran T-shirt Project 2011 - THE ORDER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this special offer allow for other colors?
There are other shirt colors available, but unfortunately, it appears that adding an additional color to the order also adds an additional setup fee. That makes no sense to me. I have sent the vendor an email about this, and I'll let you know as soon as hear back from them.

There are other shirt colors available, but unfortunately, it appears that adding an additional color to the order also adds an additional setup fee. That makes no sense to me. I have sent the vendor an email about this, and I'll let you know as soon as hear back from them.

Josh is rich. He'll pay it. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Please do. I'd be down for getting one if I can get another color. Black doesn't go well when you have cats.

Josh is rich. He'll pay it. :lecture:lecture:lecture

My money should be coming in soon. I heard it was on an unsinkable ship called the Titanic. :lol

Is it too late to get in on this?

Sorry I've been so busy this year I've been missing out on everything.

Crud I see it says by October 1st. Oh well if there's some leeway let me know because I'd be down for one.

Last edited:
Thanks Robodad!

Medium would been great! Can it be longsleeve?

Also anyway I can rope you in for a signature for Spook? Maybe one with my Lurtz PF that keeps eluding me? :monkey3

Thanks Robodad!

Medium would been great! Can it be longsleeve?

Also anyway I can rope you in for a signature for Spook? Maybe one with my Lurtz PF that keeps eluding me? :monkey3

I wonder if there's a PSD of the spook sig pick out there somewhere so people can apply their own images.

Back