Triforce Batman: Arkham City products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have to agree with that Tf's quality is never a match for Tf's pricing in my book. I mean I'm not against putting down big bucks on pieces like these, but the material and quality has to match the price, and Tf's stuff never does in my experience.

For that price: The glove and gauntlet better be removable, the hand better be articulated and magnetic, and that Batarang better be both metal and articulated. I'm still very, very tempted, and I'll probably wind up getting them, as Arkham City is one of those licenses that makes it very difficult to pass on anything related to it, but those prices are extremely high and very hard to swallow, even.

Wow they look great, i love the game and would get these for $250 max. the pricing seems VERY high :cuckoo:

Lol you'd need someone to sell you their batarang to go with your severed batman hand :)

I'd be investing in some air freshners, too. I'm willing to bet that'd start to stink after a few days.:lol

Two new teaser pics have been released as the June 5th launch nears. The first gives you an idea of the size of the gauntlet display, and the latter confirms that the Riddler trophy will be a functional neon light:

0194800c.jpg

e50f1dc0.jpg

The Riddler Trophy would be kewl, but come on. You can get neon lights like that for $20 all day long. $350 :lol

Batman glove kinda has something going for it, and as much as id love the riddler trophy, Im pretty sure I can get a bigger custom made one for waayyyy cheaper!

Beautiful product. Ridiculous prices. Will admire these online.

I'm going to try to swing them. I really love everything about the Arkham series, so these are just fantastic. The prices are definitely pretty steep, but I guess that's what Polystone gets you. To be honest, I'd have preferred some sort of articulated model hand with an actual glove and Gauntlet. Not only could it have maybe brought the price down a bit, but it would've been much cooler than a sculpted chunk of polystone.

I have a feeling that I'll be passing on these, considering that I could pay for about 5 HT releases for the price of these. Anyway, for those interested and attending SDCC, TriForce today announced that they will be taking pre-orders at the con for the Comic Con Exclusive Catwoman Riddler trophy. It is limited to 100 pieces and will retail for $400 USD.

Back