Triforce Batman: Arkham City products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id buy a Riddler trophy if it was cheaper. probably get one custom made cheaper.

like the idea of a trophy room, but id want this;

Penguins Monacle and Umbrella
Freeze's gun (doesnt need to light up lol)
Two faces Handgun and coin
Scarecrows mask
Harleys gun
Joker vandalised Scarface
Bane mask
Bloodied Hush bandages
Deadshot used and unused bullet collection

Batman-wise;
Grapple
Explosive gun
Batarang
Solar Batarang
REC
Line launcher

Always wanted the Batman Begins stuff.

...and a Batplane, and a Batmobile. I'm still disappointed by the lack of a giant penny in the Batcave challenge map, how awesome would it have been to have a riddler medal called "heads up" where you push the giant penny over on a thug?

:exactly: ^This man gets it (and a giant penny, too!). :exactly:

Lol right on! If something's in my sig or pic I probably don't know everything about it but I'm definitely not just a casual fan of those things. True fan of Batman here, although I admit I haven't played the Arkham games yet. I have both but they're in my highly backed up gaming queue. I'll play them back2back when I get to them.

NEEDS the giant Two-face coin too, Giant joker card, May as well even have Jason Todds costume too!

...and a Batplane, and a Batmobile. I'm still disappointed by the lack of a giant penny in the Batcave challenge map, how awesome would it have been to have a riddler medal called "heads up" where you push the giant penny over on a thug?

And with all those things one would be well on their way to building their very own batcave. But talk about expensive...!

Wouldve been ace.

Could drop the Giant Joker card on a thug after throwing a batarang to get him over to it and call it 'Jokes on you!'.

Still coulda done with the Batmobile being remote controlled to go forward and run someone over like Bats did in AA with Bane.

I would've loved a Batcave challenge comprised of nothing but environmental takedowns. activate the T-Rex, and have him snatch up a thug, cut the cables holding a Joker card to drop it on a thug, push over the giant penny, etc. Hell, have a "Freeze Frame" medal where you shoot a thug with Freeze's ice blaster. :lol

I think you need to go and play that challenge map again batfan. There IS a giant penny in there. It's hanging from the ceiling in the area where the glass roof is if I recall correctly :)

Got my Riddler Trophy. 273 out of 440. The light-up feature is cool, but I'm not sure if there is supposed to be a strobe/flicker effect. Plus, when I unplug the thing, the light stays on, so it seems there's an internal battery in it.

Triforce just got back to me and asked how long I had been charging it, so that may be the issue. Will keep you posted.

BLcWENMCUAE7WHo.jpg

BLcVoW4CcAAvK8Y.jpg:large

Last edited:
LOL, yeah... Not too many of us out there.

I like it, though. Expensive? Hell yeah, but I could afford it. It's just a glorified nightlight.

They are cool. I just wish there were cheaper options for things like the Batarangs. I don't need a giant Batman fist if I only want the Batarang.:lol The Riddler Trophies and the Nightwing Escrima sticks are awesome, though. At the present time, though (and, probably, for the next few years), I have a full plate, so, I'm afraid that the Hot Toys figures (if we ever get them) will have to represent my love for this series.

Back