Triforce Batman: Arkham City products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they must use the same plastic that HT uses which is enriched with unicorn horn and baby's blood....just a guess though, I am often wrong.

Two new teaser pics have been released as the June 5th launch nears. The first gives you an idea of the size of the gauntlet display, and the latter confirms that the Riddler trophy will be a functional neon light:

0194800c.jpg
[/IMG]

:horror:horror:drool:drool

I think they must use the same plastic that HT uses which is enriched with unicorn horn and baby's blood....just a guess though, I am often wrong.

triforce prices make hot toys look like a bargain...

these are all to expensive my advice is befriend a sculpture and give him like 150 bucks to do replicas :rotfl

Seeing the various pics from SDCC, I really wish they would've offered another option for the Batarang. It looks really nice and well made, but certainly not $750 nice. I really don't have the space, nor do I want or have the money for a giant polystone hand. It would've been nice if they'd offered it with a regular base for $100-$150.

I bought Project Triforce's Mass Effect M-8 Avenger Rifle replica a while ago. Though I didn't really like that it was polystone, mine was pretty well made and nicely painted. It has a very nice, weighty feel and is pretty solid. Some people experienced quality issues with the lighting, however. Overall, they did pretty well.

It was expensive, and so are the Arkham City pieces, but I'm very tempted by the Riddler Trophy.

Last edited:
Triforce riddler trophy 1:1

bat_riddler_trophy_51__61290_zoom.jpg

901940_press03-001.jpg

901940_press02-001.jpg

901940_press04-001.jpg

Catwoman

1__01423_zoom.jpg

License: Batman: Arkham City
Product Size: 19" H x 4" W x 5" L
Product Weight: 8lbs

I dont know what triforce is thinking with these prices. it probly cost them $25 bucks to have these made in china. rid trophy is awesome but they really couldnt come up with anything better then a chopped off arm? Not a replica cowl? Not one of batmans 20 other gadgets? No belt? No robin staff or knight wing sticks? cat women goggles? her whip? two face coin? No they made an arm for almost a thousand bucks. Triforce go kill yourselves.

Seems like every release sells out so they have little incentive to lower prices. I agree that they are insanely overpriced, but there are at least a few hundred peeps out there that could care less.

Resin prop guns that cost as much or more then fully functional firearms. I am scared for the darksiders scythe.

I'd be very tempted by some villain props, as it'd be cool to have Batman's "trophy room", so to speak. Things I'd like to see:
-Mr.Freeze's gun
-Life-size Scarface puppet (SDCC Harley Quinn's Revenge Variant?)
-Scarecrow's mask and/or glove
-Ra's al Ghul's sword
-Bane's mask

as for Batman, I wouldn't mind seeing his:
-REC
-Explosive gel
-Grappling gun
-Belt

I'd probably buy very little of what I just listed, if any, but it would definitely be cool to see.

I'd be very tempted by some villain props, as it'd be cool to have Batman's "trophy room", so to speak. Things I'd like to see:
-Mr.Freeze's gun
-Ra's al Ghul's sword
-Bane's mask

-REC
-Explosive gel
-Grappling gun
-Belt

I'd probably buy very little of what I just listed, if any, but it would definitely be cool to see.

agreed, but they make an arm instead.

-Mr.Freeze's gun
-Ra's al Ghul's sword
-Bane's mask

-REC
-Explosive gel
-Grappling gun
-Belt

:rotfl $400 for a light up Riddler Trophy, Mr Freeze Gun? Oh about $20,000 probably.

I pre-ordered the Riddler Trophy because I'm certifiably insane. The fact that they aren't sold out yet is a testament to how overpriced they are. $200 probably would've been the right price point.

But hey, when you need a nightlight, why not spend $350 on one?

The Batarang with light up base is really impressive, but $750? I don't think so.

Back