Triforce Batman: Arkham City products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this thread is long dead but I need to rant :mad: Just got the pink riddler trophy to match my green one and when I opened it the glass parts are slightly tilted at weird angles so it looks a bit odd next to my green trophy, which is aligned perfectly. I know its not the worst issue in the world, but when I spend this amount of money on something my standards get a lot higher!

I know this thread is long dead but I need to rant :mad: Just got the pink riddler trophy to match my green one and when I opened it the glass parts are slightly tilted at weird angles so it looks a bit odd next to my green trophy, which is aligned perfectly. I know its not the worst issue in the world, but when I spend this amount of money on something my standards get a lot higher!

are they all like that? If not demand a replacement :wink1:

No replacements available unfortunately as it was their only one:( Think I'll just return it for a refund instead and try my luck with another seller next time I see it going cheap.

This looks absolutely amazing! I wished there was an Asylum/City version.

front-2-720x760.jpg

mask-detail-2.jpg

side-2.jpg

top-2.jpg

Any advices here at the boards?
image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Hello projecttriforce! I got this item from bbts. Just a quick question. Hope you can help. Today, I received my package Batman Arkham City Batarang Full Scale Replica from BBTS Project Triforce Product#TRF1007. I opened the box, when i opened the packaged carefully. I notice there is broken pieces with the piece that connect to the glove hand and the white flourescent light stand stand part. (Not really sure what is called) also, the batarang when i opened it had small chipped (minor quality control), BUT i also tried to put the batarang to the gloved hand and the MAGNET DOES NOT ATTACHED. :-( lights do functioned though. I give BBTS props for the packaging and shipping it was really package well. BUT I RECEIVED A BROKEN ITEM :-( Been a loyal customer to BBTS and they gave me 100$ credit today. And this item is really heavy . Please do help me cause i want this collectible but i received a broken piece. I want to fix it. Can i ask how can i fix this or glue it back? What type of adhesive you recommend? Thank You. Again concerns are us follows:
1. Broken stand that will hold the Glove hand (white part that connect both the stand and the glove)
2. Detachable Batarang Magnet not working
3. Chipped on Batarang (i fixed this already)

Hopefully you guys can help. Sorry to contact you guys here at instagram

THANK YOU

--project triforce response
View attachment 241069

Finally found a brand new Catwoman trophy for a great price... problem is, it doesn’t seem to hold a charge unless it’s plugged in.

Any of you have/had the same issue? Maybe I just haven’t had it charged long enough?

Back