Triad Toy's Dexter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a table that comes with the Trinity Killer attached to it?

That's an EASY BUY.

I like it, a lot, still finishing mine, been tweaking the head to imrove an already good asculpt.
That looks like one of their new bodies too. Needs some serious accessories, bag, knives etc & daywear too. A table, and a big role of cling film/saran wrap. And as usual after never expecting a figure to be produced, i'll end up with two, custom and production.
That ever happen to you guys too?

are there any other pics out there of Triad's Dexter? Surely, there's a closer pic of the face?

There was a better close up on the Triad board. So I went there to get it for you. Strangely enough, all of the Dexter pics have vanished, even those where he was just in the background!!!

I really hope they are reworking him because it was really disappointing in the lower face! :D

yeah 16k, I noticed that the other day too! Maybe they were getting alot of negative reaction about it? I hope they are improving on it, I'm very interested in it.

As long as the clothes get fixed to screen accurate colors and he comes with appropriate accessories this is an easy buy for me.

the Dexter bust however is quite a pass.

As long as the clothes get fixed to screen accurate colors and he comes with appropriate accessories this is an easy buy for me.

the Dexter bust however is quite a pass.

I agree completely!

The Dexter bust is....well... busted.

I've been trying to find some better pics or video of the Dexter figure. I saw one vid on youtube but it only shows Dexter for like a quick second and not very close.

I agree completely!

The Dexter bust is....well... busted.

I've been trying to find some better pics or video of the Dexter figure. I saw one vid on youtube but it only shows Dexter for like a quick second and not very close.

i saw the same video...the figure was basically brushed over. are triad toys afraid of fan backlash for prototype likeness or clothing?

they don't even have pictures or info on him at their own website or forum.

i hope this isnt one of those things where if these dont fall into place and get produced that the license dries up and he is never to see the light of day.:monkey2 i need a 1/6 dex!

I don't think they showed it at all at comic con, did they?

Has anybody talked to anybody from Triad or even heard anything new about their Dexter figure?

I hope they are still going to deliver this thing to us eventually!

sdcc2010_triadtoys_14.jpg

That little kid freaks me out :S

As far as everyone knows . . . they still have the likeness.

Personally speaking . . . I think they're waiting for final approval with regards to the likenesses. You know how those film/TV stars can get fickle about their likenesses on collectibles and such.

Hopefully an update will be forthcoming . . . considering the show got renewed for a sixth season.

The reason you can't find any pics anywhere is because no pictures were allowed. I guess the likeness didn't have approval yet, and Triad was asked to remove it. So, that was kinda hard considering the nature of the Internet and whatnot, haha.

But yeah, Dexter's still in the works.

Back