Triad Toy's Dexter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF1945.JPG

^Looks like Will Ferrell. Disappointing.

This figure is WIN though:
DSCF1916.JPG

I see what you mean. This is a figure that would have a great benefit in a "lifeless" sculpt without too much personality, I think.

Just a headsculpt without any expression or something....

Yeah that would have been great i agree but like i said this does look good and i want a Dex fig so this will be mine. :D

DSCF1943.JPG

is it just me or he is on the fabled Evo body? it looks like it because his forearm has the muscle striation from what i can see. i like the sinister look on his face. very fitting for the character imho and better than a plain/bland expression for someone like dexter

Dexter is great House is awful so so gutted was really looking forward to the figure and it turns out like that!

Well, I'm not saying this because I made one, but I'm really disapointed with Dexter. Looks nothing like him IMHO. They don't even dare showing him from the front!

Sure, I'll end up buying him, but was really expecting something better! Even the outfit is wrong! :(

Well, I'm not saying this because I made one, but I'm really disapointed with Dexter. Looks nothing like him IMHO. They don't even dare showing him from the front!

Sure, I'll end up buying him, but was really expecting something better! Even the outfit is wrong! :(

Well then I'll say it, your custom looks way better. Head sculpt/expression is more accurate and the outfit is more accurate as well. Not to mention all the accessories.

Well then I'll say it, your custom looks way better. Head sculpt/expression is more accurate and the outfit is more accurate as well. Not to mention all the accessories.

I'll agree, I'm definitely going to buy this but I like 16k's sculpt more. It captures the look of the character a lot more.

Dexter looks great. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the visible neck joint and the clear paint differences between the head and body.

Man I would love a Dexter figure from a top manufacturer of 1/6 figures, but his face looks like he's letting out a big fart.

Enterbay we need you to make a Dexter

He kinda does indeed. I think why they gave him kind of an "I'm gonna kill you!" expression, but for Dexter that's just wrong. His face should be more neutral. The eyebrows shouldn't have the wrinkles above the nose and the cheek-wrinkles should be less pronounced IMO.
The hair looks pretty good though.

Dexter isn't THAT bad. Depending on cost, I'll pick one up...

Back