Triad Toy's Dexter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't watch House, but was interested in the figure. No real interest in it now if it looks like that. Epps looks a lot better.
dexter looks like the gem of the set; not outstanding but okay.

Dexter looks pretty good. The House figure doesn't look anything like Hugh Laurie, in my opinion. The Foreman (I think that's his name) likeness is okay, but the head shape is awful. Looks like a light bulb.

Dexter may be a really good sculpt, but we need a good glass-free, head-on shot to judge. The profile looks good though, nothing says to me not Michael C. Hall.

I'll have to buy that Dexter. I hope the finished version has the right color clothing though, pants should be khaki and shirt dark green. I'm hoping somebody has some close-up pics of the head to share soon.

I like the Dexter a lot better than house.

I think it captures Dexter
pretty well from the first season. Though I'd like to see some more
accessories for Dex. Like blood sample box, scalpul and syringe.

dexter2.jpg

That Dexter looks pretty cool... but I don't know... Something seems off. Maybe it's just the picture quality :dunno
He definitely looks better than House, that's for sure. I might pick him up someday.

That Dexter looks pretty cool... but I don't know... Something seems off.

Yeah the expression is kinda like a cross between a smirk and constipation. Overall it looks ok though.

The Lone Wolf and Cub figures look crappy. They don't look like the comic versions OR the movie versions. Is there another version they're based on!?

That Dexter looks pretty cool... but I don't know... Something seems off.

Looking at the picture again I think his lips are too pursed. It is a perfectly normal facial expression, but Dexter is not normal and I associate him mostly with a stoic countenance when he is in killer mode.

Looking at the picture again I think his lips are too pursed. It is a perfectly normal facial expression, but Dexter is not normal and I associate him mostly with a stoic countenance when he is in killer mode.

I see what you mean. This is a figure that would have a great benefit in a "lifeless" sculpt without too much personality, I think.

Just a headsculpt without any expression or something...

Still, like I said, he looks pretty cool, but it's not what it could have been.

Back