THUNDERCATS from Hard Hero!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDC12805.jpg

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_2" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="1024"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
</td><td class="td2">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
SDC12800.jpg

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_3" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="1024"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
</td><td class="td2">
SDC12801.jpg

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_4" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="1024"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
</td><td class="td2">
SDC12806.jpg

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_5" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="1024"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
</td><td class="td2">
SDC12807.jpg

SDC12808.jpg

SDC12803.jpg

Not bad not bad at all :cool:

Great pics guys, looks like nothing was lost from SDCC. I mean quality wise, I'll be picking mine up Saturday.

:drool Good God! That came out really great!!! Definitely have to grab one when the tax money comes in.

Not that I have an Ikea anywhere near by but will he fit in a detoulf? I'm suddenly considering a TC diplay with Lion-O as the centerpiece. :naughty

:drool Good God! That came out really great!!! Definitely have to grab one when the tax money comes in.

Not that I have an Ikea anywhere near by but will he fit in a detoulf? I'm suddenly considering a TC diplay with Lion-O as the centerpiece. :naughty

Eh, I am pretty sure it will if memory serves me right.

Wow. That is perfect. One of those rare things where the prodctuon version supercedes the prototype shown SDCC.

KING DARKNESS: I wonder if is possible for you to post some pictures of this statue using broad daylight and not flash photographing... I'm thinking about buying this statue. Thundercats makes part of my childhood. Thanks a lot, man!

Back