THUNDERCATS from Hard Hero!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh,
that face is dreadful! :yuck!!
I hope they fix it...

Update on Cheetara looks like HH updated her sculpt! :rock

JPEGImage759x900pixels_126039712248.png

I'm glad they read my comments... :cool:

Looks like the same sculpt, just a MUCH better paint job. Now she doesnt look like a trany.

The paint is definitely looking a hell of a lot better. Don't know where they're going but I'm definitely going to grab at least a few of these. First TC collectibles in over 20 years, count me in!!!

All I really want is Lion O, Panthro and 2 Mumm Ras.

I'd love to have the main four, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop after that. :lolWould love Jaga as well and knowing Bowen there'll be a spirit Jaga variant too.

I would also dump some coin on a real Sword of Omens!

:drool That would be rediculously cool....

Now she doesnt look like a trany.

What is with the trany references, lately. :confused: I've seen this bizarre criticism with Silk Spectre II and a few other figures. It seems like any sculpt with more personality than some baby-doll Triad Toys / Bishoujo character draws a complaint that it 'looks like a dude.'

The repaint looks better (especially the lips), but she looked perfectly normal to begin with IMHO. I am definitely getting this piece.

Lion-O arrived today, he's awesome!! :rock

Sorry for the crap pics...

"Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight"....

DSC03232.jpg

DSC03238.jpg

DSC03230.jpg

DSC03204.jpg

DSC03206.jpg

DSC03236.jpg

DSC03234.jpg

DSC03219.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

Last edited:
____in badass!!!!

I have one on order from alteregocomics, who did you get your from Ill?

Great pics by the way :rock :rock :rock

So, overall Ill is he worth it? I know you said awesome but can you elaborate?
Sculpt is great, paint is great; sure he's a little bit on the small side (1/8 scale), but I don't have a problem with that, just means you can fit more of these into a display.

Is he worth it? I think so. Not much out there for us Thundercats fans and if I'm going to have just one thing as opposed to nothing, I am happy as hell to have this! :rock BTW, I got him for $159.99.

Here's a shot of him with some 12" figures...

DSC03244.jpg

Damn it! I hope alterego gets it in soon, I cant wait to see it person.

BRING ON PANTHRO GODAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sculpt is great, paint is great; sure he's a little bit on the small side (1/8 scale), but I don't have a problem with that, just means you can fit more of these into a display.

Is he worth it? I think so. Not much out there for us Thundercats fans and if I'm going to have just one thing as opposed to nothing, I am happy as hell to have this! :rock BTW, I got him for $159.99.

Here's a shot of him with some 12" figures...

Sounds good Ill, I have one on order from my local shop. I assume Diamond should be shipping it this week?

Damn it! I hope alterego gets it in soon, I cant wait to see it person.

BRING ON PANTHRO GODAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panthro! :rock

Back