THUNDERCATS from Hard Hero!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I can't believe there isn't a thread on this already....

Rob Potts said:
Coming soon from Hard Hero, the Thundercats! The 3rd time was a charm! We've been wanting this series for 6 years and now it's going to happen! We are already into design stages and have some pretty cool ideas so far.
Keep watching and thanks again,

A really well done Lion-O statue would be awesome!!! :rock

lion-o2.jpg

Re: THUNDERCATS from Hard Hero?!?

Interesting. Depending on price and looks I might get a couple.

How much to Hard Hero statues usually cost? I'm not into statues per se... but for Thundercats goodness I might make an exception.

dammit Mike! I can't ever read any of your posts. It starts, "I can't believe there isn't a thread on this already...." then it's boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs.... lol

Im really starting to think the same thing....not that its a bad thing

There hasn't been a whole lot coming from Hard Hero lately, so no surprise that there was no thread.

This is fantastic news though, their Transformers G1 statues are the ^^^^ and as I am sure that they will remain true to the characters look from the show, I'm sure the Thundercats staues are gonna rock too! :rock

dammit Mike! I can't ever read any of your posts. It starts, "I can't believe there isn't a thread on this already...." then it's boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs.... lol

hahahaahahahha exactly!!! some great boobs!!

thundercats figures/statues would be awesome! i would love to own some!

Cool... but what we really need is an announcement that Mattel will be doing on-line figures from this line a la MOTUC.

Looking forward to seeing 'em, though.

...meh...
Thundercats SHOULD be action Figures... :dunno

Mattel said they won't/can't produce Thundercats figures...:(

Man, I hadn't heard that... I was still hoping to see a vintage style line :monkey2

Mattel said they won't/can't produce Thundercats figures...:(

Yeah, they need to get that license.

Whoever's holding out on us are wasting dollars!

Why didn't they just kill Mum-Ra when he went into his little tomb. I mean honestly, it would have been MUCH easier then

as good as this is I wish popcultureshock got it as jerry was trying for it

Thundercats Statues from Hard Hero ?

I just saw this and i can`t believe it !!! Is it true ? I`m sorry if this has been mentioned in another thread earlier !!!

lion-o.jpg

:chew

Back