THUNDERCATS from Hard Hero!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it looks similar to this:

Panthro.jpg

Cool looking Lion-O statue there. Too bad it is so small.

I recently tried to re-watch the cartoon after, oh, 25 years :lol

It does not hold up very well, IMO. Much less so than Transformers or GI Joe.

Statues are nice, but can someone please make high end collectibles, with articulation of this fine 'toon series.

Is the paint app shotty of those pieces?

The paint is very nice (check the pics a couple pages back), Hard Hero has always had well done paint apps on all there statues.

I'm with you that we need articulated figures. Do they need to be 'high end'? No. I'd be thrilled if we got a Classics line of figures, just like what Mattel is doing with He-Man. Give me one Thundercat figure a month at $20 a pop and I will be a happy camper.

I'd be thrilled if we got a Classics line of figures, just like what Mattel is doing with He-Man. Give me one Thundercat figure a month at $20 a pop and I will be a happy camper.
They would sell like Hot Cakes. Whomever holds the rights is a fool not to be doing this, given the recent success of GI Joe, Transformers, and He-man toys.

Your statue looks really good Ill!!
Nice piece!!
Can't wait to see the rest of the TC produced.
Thanks man! I can't wait to get Cheetara and see the rest of their line up.

They would sell like Hot Cakes. Whomever holds the rights is a fool not to be doing this, given the recent success of GI Joe, Transformers, and He-man toys.
I wish whoever does hold the rights would read this, so they know how foolish they are. :D

Lion-O turned out great. Next up...

d_7465.jpg
:rock :rock :rock

I love the cartoon but I passed on these. While I have always been a fan of hard hero I really wasnt blown away with the lion-o. If panthro looks amazing I may change my mind and collect the set.

SDC12805.jpg

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_2" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="1024"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
</td><td class="td2">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
SDC12800.jpg

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_3" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="1024"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
</td><td class="td2">
SDC12801.jpg

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_4" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="1024"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
</td><td class="td2">
SDC12806.jpg

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_5" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="1024"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20">
</td><td class="td2">
SDC12807.jpg

SDC12808.jpg

SDC12803.jpg

Such a great piece!!! Love it. Paint is excellent and the sculpt is top notch :rock :rock :rock :rock

May have to pick up Cheetara after all.

Back