THUNDERCATS from Hard Hero!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tygra came out great! Love the pose they chose for him. Wasnt liking Cheetara at all until now. She looks great in those pix Ill :rock

So much Thundercats awesomeness. What a dream come true :yess:
They all look so good, I stood there for a while looking at them.

I agree 100% with the second part of your statement! :hi5:

Just picked one up from CSC.

DSC08581-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that is sweet that you crapped your pants. Hope you took a shower after!

Maybe its a separate piece that plugs in and the person setting up the display didn't assemble it properly?

These are still the best out of the 3 companies making any form of Thundercats. I do not know why no one has nailed the line yet in a positive way.

Well... surprised nobody posted this...
Bummer... I was really looking forward to Mumm-Ra...
I guess no complete Classic TC line from anybody...
not Bandai, not PCS, not Icon Heroes, not Mezco and not Hard Hero...

Refund of Deposit for Mumm-Ra AP

We are enclosing a refund check for the deposit paid on your pre-order of the Mumm-ra statue.

Due to the ongoing market conditions (with no improvement in sight) ,we have decided to cancel future production at this time. Many retailers are no longer offering collectible statues to their customers, while others have left the industry all together.

Thank you for your support and patronage over the last 14 years; we wish you and yours every success in the changing economy.

Best Regards,

Rob Potts

I have all the Thundercats releases from hard hero including Bengali, but as soon as Pop Culture release their eagerly awaited Cheetara, Tygra and Panthro then I'm selling mine on. I already have the Lion-o exclusive and it's awesome! 1/4 scale rules!:yess:

Yeah I didn't want the lion o or mumm ra by pcs. They just weren't for me. But then I see the cheetara and wow that one I likey. So what the hell. I bought mumm ra and lion anyways. How can I just have cheetara and not get the rest? Now that I see lion o and mumm ra more. I'm starting to actually like both of those statues. They are not bad at all. Saying if your a huge cats fan like I am. That cartoon rock and it's still just as good now. Yes even the new series rock! :)

Back