THUNDERCATS from Hard Hero!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered mine at Midtown Comics NYC (on line). Hope it will be shipped by the middle of the week.

Just incase any of you ass clowns care, BBTS has an artist proof.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HH10054&mode=retail

I saw that and was actually tempted...:eek: But do these even come COAs? :confused: I think just the statue itself would be fine for me though.

Anxious as hell to see who's next. Likely Panthro but maybe Tygra...Or Jaga! I imagine the Kittens will be one piece and hopefully we see both versions of Mumm-Ra and a spirit variant of Jaga...

Thundecats make me giddy.

I wouldnt pay that much extra for an AP, but thats just me.

I would however highly recommend that you pick this piece up somewhere MANDO, I think you would dig it the most. It really is a badass piece!!! Any Thundercats fan should at least pick up Lion O :rock

THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDERCATS! HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be all for a new Classics line of Thundercats a la the 4 Horseman treatment.

I'm just not digging on that statue very much. It's okay, but not a must buy.

Mumm-Ra available for pre-order!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

mumm-ra_345.jpg
mumm-ra_345_2.jpg

mumm-ra_345_3.jpg
mumm-ra_345_4.jpg

Holy Crap!!!
That looks amazing...
man...
Screw it... I'll pre-order this one...

Hey ill, I remember seeing Lion-O @ SDCC but i can't remember if it's 1/6 scale, do you know?
Also, just read they're working on Tygra and will start with Ssslithe soon!

Last edited:
Man that looks great. I really like seeing all these great 80's cartoons coming back around now that we can afford some of these things.

Holy Crap!!!
That looks amazing...
man...
Screw it... I'll pre-order this one...

Hey ill, I remember seeing Lion-O @ SDCC but i can't remember if it's 1/6 scale, do you know?
Also, just read they're working on Tygra and will start with Ssslithe soon!

I think more like 1/7th scale. I will stick with this line since it seems to be pretty accurate and on model for the show. Who knows maybe the POP pieces will blow my mind.

Back