ThunderCats Classics by Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, are those figures to scale with each other? It might not be a big deal that Mumm-Ra is as big as the rest of them, but will this non-attention to height mean that Mumm-Ra's other form will be small and in scale with everyone else as well?

Oh man, are those figures to scale with each other? It might not be a big deal that Mumm-Ra is as big as the rest of them, but will this non-attention to height mean that Mumm-Ra's other form will be small and in scale with everyone else as well?

Personally, I'm more annoyed that they kept the MOTUC buck for the ladies, which I find way too tall.

Where's the buff Mumm-RA :gah:

Why would I want that frail weakling Mumm-ra..bad call Mattel should have had both versions released first

saved for the next sub in 2017

Yeah obviously :gah:

Like they couldn't release other characters in the second sub

Oh yeah there is no one they have to choose..just

Lynx. O
Bengali
Safari Joe
Wily Kat/ Wily Kit
Demonolisher
Rattaro
Vultureman
Slive
monkian
Willa
Hatchiman
Snarf
Snafer
The Ice king
Lunatacs

We know there's more

No Mattel would rather have us wait a whole freakin year taking our money to get Cheetara, Tygra, and Mumm-ra because they feel oh we can wait :lecture

Yeah obviously :gah:

Like they couldn't release other characters in the second sub

Oh yeah there is no one they have to choose..just

Lynx. O
Bengali
Safari Joe
Wily Kat/ Wily Kit
Demonolisher
Rattaro
Vultureman
Slive
monkian
Willa
Hatchiman
Snarf
Snafer
The Ice king
Lunatacs

We know there's more

No Mattel would rather have us wait a whole freakin year taking our money to get Cheetara, Tygra, and Mumm-ra because they feel oh we can wait :lecture

they pulled the same BS with MOTU Classics for 7 years and we dealt with it :lol you will live :lol

The difference there's only a fraction of MOTU characters I wanted to collect so who cares

who cares? apparently a TON of people did :lol Thundercats doesn't hold a candle next to MOTU

Just saw new pics on he-man.org. Looks amazing, just hope it stays that way when it goes from prototype to production :pray:

O7Gpj2F.jpg

I really love that Mumm-Ra. I just hope they don't get screwed up during the design or production process.

I'm surprised no one has caught this yet, but the inside of his robe is wrong. It should be black.

image.jpeg

Back