Threezero - New Preview of Kim's Table (TMNT, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That definitely looked like Carry Anne Moss. I pray they got the license.

Man, I'm loving the turtles... They look great! Jon Snow looks good too from what I can see. I think I'm over TWD though.

Looking forward to seeing all four turtles. If that's Trinity I'm definitely in for Neo and Smith. Hope they do those two before other characters. It'd be smart to not pull a stunt like Hot Toys did releasing Silk Spectre first in the Watchmen line.

Wow...I hated the TNMT movie with a passion, yet somehow they are making those turtles look badass!!

Anyway, Jon Snow is a day 1 pre-order for me. Not sure on Rick...I think his sculpt looks great, just not sure if I want to invest in that line as I'm losing interest in the show.

Happy to see Trinity on the way. I never got around to getting Medicom's.

Those Ninja Turtles look great, just no interest in the characters on my shelf except cute and cartoony.

Also I love how Jon Snow's cape just happened to drape over the nude zombie girl. :lol

Wish there had been a hint on the fourth GoT figure.

Prime one doesn't look any better... it just has no joints... it doesn't even look like it's fully mixed media?

I was only planning on getting Bad-Ass Beard Rick....but the sheriff one looks better and better...especially if he comes with the coat and a bag of guns. I wonder if the two types will be solicited at the same time.

John Snow and Rick for sure.

Hope ThreeZero gets SoA licensed :pray:

I want the turtles!!! The movie was crap but I loved the designs. So glad they are being made in 1:6. I really didnt want statues but was tempted so I could have the set. Super exciting.

The Turtles look sweet but I wish it was Ralph on there instead of Mikey. Might have to pick up Leo though.

I'm liking the Turtles the more I look at these pics. If these are sanely priced (around the same price as Robocop) I might have to go all in on the whole team. I really did love the designs but they deserved a much better story along with the dialogue.

Back