Threezero - New Preview of Kim's Table (TMNT, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to Luka over on FHC forum for posting these pictures up.

First look at their
- 1/6 TMNT figures
- Jon Snow
- Teddy Bear girl from TWD
- Looks like a S1 Rick + S2/3 Rick sculpt and his S1 outfit.
- Can't really make out the sculpt next to Rick but it looks like Carol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving what this company has been doing, they really need to step on the gas pedal with TWD though.

That Jon Snow looks fantastic. Will probably buy. Not sure about the Ninja Turtles, even though they look great. Why couldn't they be from the original movie????

the lttle girl from WD is news to me
will she come with Rick?
I thought the bicyle girl was to come with Rick

The Turtles have caught my attention. I really want a good set of 1:6 Turtles.

Jon Snow for sure. Looking forward to much more of this line. TNMT most likely. Probably Rick as well but still need to see where the line is headed.

They seem to be getting better and better as they go along. Those Rick sculpt's look great, and the Teddy bear girl is insane. Snow seems like a solid offering, but I can't see his face clearly enough to accurately judge it. I'm not a fan of the source material, and the designs are kind of "eh," but those Turtles seem pretty cool, from a technical perspective. It also sets an awesome precedent, in that, it seems like 3Zero can do creatures just as well as HT can.

I really like their business strategy, and it's very smart. They're finding the holes in HT's catalogue and preemptively plugging them. They know that there are a lot of fan bases out there that aren't necessarily into capes, and they're thinking outside the box and bringing new stuff to the table that we've only really seen as customs.

Whoa! That's a sculpt of Trinity from The Matrix beside Rick's heads!
Didn't think of Trinity but you may be right! I was thinking it was Carol since it's next to Rick but I can't make it out due to the angel it's in.

On another note, all Ricks are bought. So happy they're making a S3/4 version. He's the ultimate badass with the beard.

Jon looks fantastic. Bought without a doubt. I like what is coming along with Rick too. Those turtle look good but I hate the Bay versions, I'm hoping that Threezero gets the original film license and puts those out too.

From what little we can see of Jon Snow's sculpt, it looks pretty accurate. All their Game of Thrones figures (Tyrion, Ned) have had excellent head sculpts IMO.

Say what you want about their designs, those 1/6 Turtles look great!! Tempted, even just to throw on a shelf in my son's bedroom.

Great preview! Loved threezero style since I first saw their B3 figures. Nice to see they keep growing as a company with some amazing offerings, certainly they are becoming a good alternative to Marvel Toys...

Back