Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blood splattered version

30290942493_7bb9f69924_b.jpg

For anyone interested. There is good and bad with this figure out of the box. I changed the body for the Gang Hood Asian and modified it taller. The pants out of the box are too baggy so I took-in the inseam to be tighter to the legs like they are in the show. I also painted the snaps on the belt silver along with some other weathering. Enjoy!

Rick1.jpgRick2.jpgRick3.jpg

He's looking good in your pics Maisto but I'm having some pretty mixed feeling from what I've been seeing so far.

Did you have to mod the boots to fit the new body? Are they HT compatible?

Yeah I removed the internal foot peg adapter from the boots and put in some compatible with the new bodies foot pegs.

I ended up using the Dam Toys body Hot toys neck and I removed the peg holders in the boots and put dam foot peg holders in gives him good hight and tighter on the jeans too thigh wise and a bit of weathering too I like the Dam Bodies for their Articulation FullSizeRender 5.jpgFullSizeRender 5.jpg

Got mine today, they didn't include a stand???! What the heck. Also where can we get a bloody white shirt at to replace?

Got mine today, they didn't include a stand???! What the heck. Also where can we get a bloody white shirt at to replace?

The T-shirt is from damtoys diamond 5 figure, you can find it on e-bay or monkey depot, any place that breaks down action figures for parts sale.

anyone else wish 3Z would do TWD comic line in 1/6? bet those sculpts would be wayyy easier for them to do.

anyone else wish 3Z would do TWD comic line in 1/6? bet those sculpts would be wayyy easier for them to do.

I would prefer the comic book versions over their TV versions. They would have made better figures in my opinion.

Hey guys I have Threezero Rick Grimes that will be going up for sale later on today. I will be including the hot toys white shirt with it at no extra cost. I'll be selling this dirty cheap than Sideshow. Also I'll be selling extra stuff you'll need for Rick. If you're looking to buy please send me a PM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back