Threezero - New Preview of Kim's Table (TMNT, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1990 Turtles will remain the most popular designs I think.
I missed out on the comic version maquettes that SSC did, so 1/6 1990 movie turtle figures would be on my list of must haves.

The Turtles look sweet but I wish it was Ralph on there instead of Mikey.

Happy-days-retro_650x435_zpsd44955b0.jpg

Nice interview. For once we actually got answers instead of we'll see or in time

Seems like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad are going to be their focus for a good long time. Keep the Thrones figures coming!

I still dont know why theey released Michonne's zombies BEFORE Sheriff Rick. BIG Bonehead move as Sheriff Rick is such an iconic symbol of TWD and im sure would have sold a lot more than the zombies, which seems to be in sock everywhere

They have also shown a figure for Chapie, so they likely have a license for that too.

Last edited:
we will not see any of these figures for at least another 2 - 3 years...lets be honest here....they are a small operation with enough presentation to be able to get big licenses but they do not have the capacity to pump these out so I don't understand why they show prototypes knowing very well that they are not even in the production part of the cycle...its borderline frustrating to deal with them because they have so many good licenses but have yet to produce really anything.....it has been well over 2 years since we last saw merle and daryl...yet we still haven't seen anything about those two characters....all this is coming from a place of frustration because all their answers are so bland and vanilla....nothing really with a timeline...which sucks because "i'm a strike while its hot" type of guy and they it definitely feels like they constantly drop the ball even after attaining so many licenses for popular shows...

Seems like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad are going to be their focus for a good long time. Keep the Thrones figures coming!

If they could somehow add Justified to that line-up, I'd be set for a while.

I still dont know why theey released Michonne's zombies BEFORE Sheriff Rick. BIG Bonehead move as Sheriff Rick is such an iconic symbol of TWD and im sure would have sold a lot more than the zombies, which seems to be in sock everywhere

Makes not a bit of sense. Michonne's walkers were in the show for about ten minutes before they got their heads lopped off.

SnakeDoc

Leonardo and Mikey look incredible. I enjoyed the movie and I wouldn't mind owning any kind of figures from it (the ones from the main line were kind of lacking), but something tells me they're look may change in the sequel, even if it's minimal changes. I also wish I had a better idea of the release date or price point so I'll know if I have time to save up for these. But yeah, Threezero is definitely on my radar now. Fingers crossed for the 1990 Jim Henson TMNT. I would drop some major coin for those!

I will definitely want Mikey and Raph. Leo third and even though I don't care for Donatello at that point I'll need him too, if only to complete the team.

I personally liked the new designs, Mikey looked a little off but they had the personalities down.

Back