Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this figure this week and I think it's a great effort, really like it. Before it arrived I bought a replacement body for him, but now I have it in hand I'm not really sure that he needs it.

Just got this figure this week and I think it's a great effort, really like it. Before it arrived I bought a replacement body for him, but now I have it in hand I'm not really sure that he needs it.
I agree !
af9711eb3c1df32a819f1a06a88b8ca9.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk

Saw a great deal on this guy the other day, so I snapped it up. Never had a ThreeZero item before, and I think this guy is awesome, especially for the price.

6sRImBc.jpg

Also, as I always tend to do, I do some mixing and swapping to see what styles go well together.

Did not expect the red coat to work that well.
6knDm9K.jpg

6zKXqce.jpg

Just picked up a set of the ThreeZero Rick boots. They're definitely the most accurate I've seen, but still have a ways to go to match the real Justin #2222 that Rick wears. This should be fun! :)
b707a42ac6e5c6048a2d39c513dbb91e.jpg

Last edited:
Swapped out the body for Rick to even up his proportions and also added a jacket from an earlier season. This is a great figure, I love it!

Nice. I much prefer that look to the fleece jacket.

(I would also love to get one of these jackets to actually wear myself, but I can't seem to find one.)

While I don't own the figure, one of my friends asked to take pictures of his.

bbc3de2fc9d808a80b549105e3540ca4.jpg

c8921bcaea2db24be5ee9539fc583ae7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought this one and changed the body as soon as I got him. I liked and prefered the sheriff outfit with the little girl from the first scene of the series and that we saw in some of threezeros workshop pics . Still pray for it to happen but maybe they want to make some other characters first

What's generally considered the best Rick sculpt on offer. I've seen this one and DamToys. It seems they're the two most people customize?

I see a lot of ppl live with his "no neck" look. I switched his body out with a damtoys body, made it so the head sits higher. His jacket, I cut the inner lining out. It makes it so bulky when on the show it's a thin jacket. I don't like the jacket look anyway so I took it off and replaced it with a shirt. Threezero puts his holster belt in his belt loops but he has it riding outside of them while wearing a regular belts on his jeans. And I wish I could find a short handle hatchet. Guess I'm gonna have to get negan to get it.

PSX_20180817_101553.jpg

Back