Threezero - New Preview of Kim's Table (TMNT, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though im losing interest in TWD as its grinding to a halt, i will still pick up sheriff grimes to represent S1, which imo was the best season. The turtles have my attention too. Question is though how far away are all these :/ again.

wow wow wow ...is all i can say. this has me pumped for 1/6 again. the little zombie girl, sheriff rick, all the game of thrones stuff, ninja turtles. cant wait!!

Doesn't look much like Brienne to me.

Nor Carol. The hair is slicked back.

Definitely looks like Trinity.
trinity.jpg

It's definitely Trinity. Hopefully the actors are being cool with the rights. I need a high end Neo and Morpheus. And Smith.

Everything on the table looks great. Glad to see ThreeZero taking on these licenses and adding some variety to the 1/6 world.

They all look good.

The movie was trash, but the turtles look really good. Wonder if they'll do Shredder.

Wow, it definitely looks like Trinity! I really hope they are able to secure the likenesses of all 4 of the mains.

Jon Snow almost looks like he's finished, surely there will be a pre order coming along pretty soon. Rick still looks like it's got a fair bit of time before it's complete. The teddy bear girl looks awesome.

I was not a fan of the TMNT film, but it looks like they've done a wonderful job with the figures so far. At least they showed Mikey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't even like the turtles, but these look so cool. The set would look awesome on the shelf.

Snow looks pretty damn good. Can't wait to get Rick too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully that is Trinity. I would love to see the four main Matrix characters produced as well as the ghost twins,Niobe, Persephone and Merovingian. I have the Inimine Neo and SunoHC/Kato Morpheus, but always open to others. I still haven't gotten a good agent Smith. The head certainly doesn't look like Carol though. Actually the only TWD characters I'm interested in are Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Carl, Maggie, Glenn, maybe Abraham and an assortment of zombies.

wow ! that jon snow and rick very good, impressive...that TMT imo just meh...checkout Prime one TMNT its statue though,,,

Back