Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my resolve is weakening on these. I think I may jump on these. I do love GOT.

You won't be disappointed and the prices for them are good. Preorder them early next time for free international shipping if you live abroad. Better value that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't be disappointed and the prices for them are good. Preorder them early next time for free international shipping if you live abroad. Better value that way.

I live in the U.S. So I know I need to make a decision on Jon as I hear that his exclusive may be Ghost. And I cannot have Jon Snow without Ghost! The Stark children must never be separated from their direwolves, bad things happen when they are. Where do I need to order them from. I saw Ned on SSC, so I may pick him up there.

I live in the U.S. So I know I need to make a decision on Jon as I hear that his exclusive may be Ghost. And I cannot have Jon Snow without Ghost! The Stark children must never be separated from their direwolves, bad things happen when they are. Where do I need to order them from. I saw Ned on SSC, so I may pick him up there.

If you want the exclusive, you'll have to order directly from 3Z when they open their preorder window. It seems like it's usually open for 2-3 weeks. You have to pay in full though.

ThreeZero online store is the place to go for International customers, if you can pay full upfront that is. Plus you will most likely get the figure before BBTS or any other retailer. Their preorder windows usually last around 6 weeks for each of their products so that gives you plenty of time. Im sure you will see their posts on Facebook when its ready for preorder.

Thanks for all the help guys! I think I will be ordering Ned through SSC, once they announce the May coupon code. I have already missed out on the Ice exclusive. I will hopefully be able to catch Jon and Ghost.

I do have the 3Z Commander Shepard figure on PO. That will be my first experience with them as a company. I really hope that line grows!

Thanks for all the help guys! I think I will be ordering Ned through SSC, once they announce the May coupon code. I have already missed out on the Ice exclusive. I will hopefully be able to catch Jon and Ghost.

I do have the 3Z Commander Shepard figure on PO. That will be my first experience with them as a company. I really hope that line grows!

Cool. Hope you like your GOT figures too.
I also have Shepard on order. Nothing much has been heard about him so far. The next one for preorder will most likely be Legion. The prototype samples looked very good and at long last some real 1:6 scaled gaming figures.

Cool. Hope you like your GOT figures too.
I also have Shepard on order. Nothing much has been heard about him so far. The next one for preorder will most likely be Legion. The prototype samples looked very good and at long last some real 1:6 scaled gaming figures.

I would def be down for Legion. I really want Liara, Garrus, Mordin, Thane and a Krogan. Have they said if they are going to keep exploring the line or are these one offs?

I would def be down for Legion. I really want Liara, Garrus, Mordin, Thane and a Krogan. Have they said if they are going to keep exploring the line or are these one offs?

I would want them all but no updates from threezero at all about how deep the line goes. Maybe depends on sales for each release. Though I did notice on their fb that a lot of ppl were requesting for a female shep.

Back