Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL guys tell me where the origin point is of shipping, I'll intercept a Eddard Stark since I live in The Netherlands and I lucked out on pre ordering one ;)

LN123456789CN to the U.S. Isn't CN Canada?

No, CN is China. These tracking numbers are all (UPU) Universal Postal Union format: S10 (UPU standard) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The last two letters are the originating post office, the first two are the type of package service. 8 digits tracking and 1 digit checksum.

RS = letterpost registered
LN = letterpost express

There's obviously a big bulk shipment going through the Netherlands. It looks like Threezero are using bulk re-mailing services, but it's anyone's guess how they've divided up their shipments. I'd have expected Canada and the US to ship from the same place (China, Hong Kong or Singapore).

My NL package is still in "pre-advised" status, which means shipment and customs details have been entered but the package has not yet been physically scanned/accepted. I can track at .post | PostNL but my usual package tracking software won't work as it requires the originating postal code in addition to the tracking number. Doh.

Last edited:
I received the letter opener this week. Will suffice as Ice for my figure. Anyway, here is a quick comparison pic with Aragorn for size/scale.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431444189.126013.jpg

I never even thought of that! Ice looks to be pretty good, wonder if it will fit/stay in his hands though.

so the prop replica by Valyrian Steel is 57.5", figure Ned Stark is 6'0" tall, that means the sword is 80% of his height. So on a 12" figure that would be 9 1/2", the letter opener is 9" (93% of the size it should be), not bad, plus its metal vs plastic that the figure would come with...

by comparison Longclaw is only 45" which is 62.5% of a 6' person, so for a 12" figure it should be 7.5" the letter opener would be way too big for that figure (I have the letter opener long claw and its the same 9" as Ice, which is a shame)

if anyone with Ned can post a similar pic with the threezero ICE in same pose with Ned as Aragorn is with the letter opener above it would be appreciated. still debating aftermarket hunt or settle for opener.

thks for the pic jimmie_dimmick!
:hi5:

That would be me then. Lol.
Threezero Ice is the real deal. Just looks better overall.
ef36ce3548e00830b97bd614b18b7496.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha awesome when im only needed:p

So whats your decision then? Which route will you take for Ice?

you are always awesome!:lecture

not sure, i keep looking at these pics and goin back and forth, ha! :panic:

i think i will wait to see what the aftermarket price is for Ned Ex cuz the threezero ICE def seems more in scale to the figure.. have not seen any up yet on after im sure soon tho. if its silly prices will be forced to go with opener.

you are always awesome!:lecture

not sure, i keep looking at these pics and goin back and forth, ha! :panic:

i think i will wait to see what the aftermarket price is for Ned Ex cuz the threezero ICE def seems more in scale to the figure.. have not seen any up yet on after im sure soon tho. if its silly prices will be forced to go with opener.

haha decisions, decisions.

Since this figure is so new, not even the retail or special version can be seen at all anywhere locally where I am. Seems like the place where I picked up my figure was the only one that got the 1st batch. Hopefully since alot of ppl started to get their shipping notices, we will see these at the shops as well. They must get these in, since they also had Tyrion on sale as well. Im in the process of trying to help another member get a special edition, so if you interested, please PM me. No guarantees though.

haha decisions, decisions.

Since this figure is so new, not even the retail or special version can be seen at all anywhere locally where I am. Seems like the place where I picked up my figure was the only one that got the 1st batch. Hopefully since alot of ppl started to get their shipping notices, we will see these at the shops as well. They must get these in, since they also had Tyrion on sale as well. Im in the process of trying to help another member get a special edition, so if you interested, please PM me. No guarantees though.

thks for the info chockles, will do.:hi5:

I received the letter opener this week. Will suffice as Ice for my figure. Anyway, here is a quick comparison pic with Aragorn for size/scale.

View attachment 184587

That would be me then. Lol.
Threezero Ice is the real deal. Just looks better overall.
ef36ce3548e00830b97bd614b18b7496.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the prop replica, it appears to me that the letter opener handle is slightly oversized, but the ThreeZero handle is slightly undersized.

maxresdefault.jpg

If that prop replica is the right size, then the whole 3Z sword is probably oversized. But that prop looks smaller than Ice does in screenshots of the actual production.

Yeah, that seems small. Ice is supposed to be around five feet long, I think. That replica looks to be about a foot too short.

But I get the point about the relative thicknesses of the handles. I wonder if there's a simple way to modify either one without wrecking them.

Back