Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks terrific Raymond. I regretfully passed on the figure because I was underwhelmed with the stock likeness but great job making it look like Ned!

giphy.gif

Man, you must have an incredible LOTR/GoT line-up at your home.

Amazing work again -- and much improved since just March. Better eyes. Wonderful hairing. Looks very lifelike. The whole figure does. Everything works beautifully.

Man, you must have an incredible LOTR/GoT line-up at your home.

Amazing work again -- and much improved since just March. Better eyes. Wonderful hairing. Looks very lifelike. The whole figure does. Everything works beautifully.

As always thanks my friend :) I think its incredibly sad that our 1/6 fantasy collection is such a low bar compared to the rest of the 1/6 product out there. My damn goal is to close that gap. I love LOTR and GOT and they need to be as good as anything else in my collection. This is the first time I think one of my GOT guys is fully up to snuff.

J’ai trouvé d’occasion Ned Stark en parfait état pour 300€ frais de port inclu, est-ce une bonne affaire ?
Je la recherche depuis quelques mois et jusqu’à maintenant je voyais sur eBay que des prix à 500/600€

I finally bought it for €300, not finding anything better since I've been looking for this model for several months 😅
I couldn't put 500€/600€…

Back