Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raven arrived with the tracking number and said another raven is on it's way with my figure.

What retailers still have the exclusive for sale ?

Surprisingly this is still not out at the local retailers. Been on the lookout for a while now. Hopefully they will get their shipment soon since they are shipping the lot out now.

Checking in with a "got my tracking number post", feels weird having paid it in full last year and to be getting it soonish, almost like it was free, almost...

That's a feeling I've had many a time with 3A purchases, the money's been long spent, "almost" feels like they are sending you a present when it finally arrives. :lol

Ned incoming here too!

Got my tracking number too and if you are in the US you can enter the tracking number into the USPS Tracking system and it will show you the status (or you can use that website they give you in the email)

Anyone else get an ODD tracking number? Mine ends in "NL" which implies it's from the Netherlands. It's not tracking.

Can anyone else post their tracking number along with the destination country (where you live)? Obscure the numbers.

RS123456789NL to Canada

Tyrion shipped with Singapore post ("SG" at the end)

Mine ends with NL and I'm in the UK

Mine tracks fine and it indeed says origin is from Netherlands NL

I got NL at the end of my number too, I'm in the UK, and it's telling me that my item was sent from Afghanistan to the Ukraine, I'm gonna guess it's just to early for the tracking to work yet...

that's just an example page that tells you how to navigate that page, close it and it will take a few minutes to load the tracking info

Correction mine says tracking number not found now

I got NL at the end of my number too, I'm in the UK, and it's telling me that my item was sent from Afghanistan to the Ukraine, I'm gonna guess it's just to early for the tracking to work yet...

Back