Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Sean has any con appearances lined up. Would love to get my Ned box signed. Love the boxes on these. Same for Tyrion.

Because you were first with Tyrion and the camera was crap .. haha just kidding :lol

Hahah. That's my signature.
That's as natural and realistic as you get. What you see is what you get. If you can spot a great figure from crappy photos that I took then you are safe. I hate touch ups to make the photos look good to sell a figure. It should be as natural as possible for the buyer to see the real deal.

Afterwards touch ups can be done to make for displays or diorama purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, i'm planning to buy thus figure, but the exclusive version seems to be sold out everywhere... so i was planning to buy the ice open letter in order to 'complete' the set, but there's a thing that i haven't clear. Only the exclusive version have the hands to hold ice? Or they are included in the regular as well? Thanks

Hi guys, i'm planning to buy thus figure, but the exclusive version seems to be sold out everywhere... so i was planning to buy the ice open letter in order to 'complete' the set, but there's a thing that i haven't clear. Only the exclusive version have the hands to hold ice? Or they are included in the regular as well? Thanks

Hey mate.
I'm glad you are planning to get this figure.
I'm in the process of helping a member here to get an exclusive. No luck so far but it's early days.

Anyways I looked at the previous preorder pics and noticed only two pairs of hands in those photos. My set came with three pairs so maybe this is the case but I can't say until we have the unboxing of the regular edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pre ordered this guy from BBTS for 144 plus shipping. Cheapest I've seen around. Can't wait for him and Jon Snow

I know the Tyrion Exclusive came with a hand to hold the Exclusive dagger. Ned still needs hands to hold his sidearm so you could probably use them?

Making the big sword the exclusive was a terrible decision right up there with making the hatless Han head the exclusive for the SSC Hoth Solo. Both exclusives makes up for about half the "worth" of the figure at least for me. The Han sculpt I didn't like from the beginning and it didn't look much better to me when released so that one I can live with but this one I really want.

I asked to be added to the possible wait list for this figure before when I broke down and ordered Tyrion but now I read that Three Zero figures are ordered and payed beforehand so I guess the chance of anybody cancelling gets kinda slim then.

Just wait until you see the exclusive for the White Walker. It's the entire land beyond the wall and every denizen from it. Gonna need a bigger box. ;)

I ordered my exclusive Ned late within Threezero's ordering window. I wonder if that will make a big difference as to when I get my figure.

I ordered my exclusive Ned late within Threezero's ordering window. I wonder if that will make a big difference as to when I get my figure.

I ordered mine the first day. I'm also curious to see if they fill orders according to purchase date or if they just do it randomly.

I made two orders. One the very first day and the other close to the end of pre-order. I already got my EMS tracking numbers 2 days ago. If I recall correctly, threezero sends the USA's orders together on boat. At least that's what I remember happened with their Titanfall Atlas so it could take a while.

ughhh how bad will the prices be on the after for ned with ice you think?

was on wait list and contacted threezero yesterday via email to ask hoping for good news, nope. :gah:

ughhh how bad will the prices be on the after for ned with ice you think?

was on wait list and contacted threezero yesterday via email to ask hoping for good news, nope. :gah:

Exclusive Tyrion prices were high in the aftermarlet and his bonus accessory wasn't that important for the character to begin with. Sadly, I don't think Ned Ex will come cheap...

very interested in seeing the letter opener ice next to the threezero ice. im hoping they are close enough :pray:

Back