Thor PF on Ebay listed as IN STOCK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap is definately one that I want. I just cant afford him right now. I'm due for a promotion and with that a big pay raise soon. I should be able to pick him up then.

I definately have room. In fact I have a completely empty room with 3 figures in it.:lol

almost time for a Thor thread merge.

i've been charged for my exclusive and have cleared space by selling some pieces so I'm ready. :rock :rock

EDIT: Just checked my email and he'll be here next Wednesday! Express update Cap will be here tomorrow....along with Misa. :rock

check that...just checked my tracking number and it was delivered today to someone in RIVIERA BEACH, FL...hmmm, close....i'm in alabama. i hope this is an error and UPS didn't fk up. so best case scenario I get it next week after wasting my time on the phone straightening it. ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

check that...just checked my tracking number and it was delivered today to someone in RIVIERA BEACH, FL...hmmm, close....i'm in alabama. i hope this is an error and UPS didn't fk up. so best case scenario I get it next week after wasting my time on the phone straightening it. ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

Vader AL, check the date of that transaction I've had this happen to me before and what happens is dumbass UPS reuses tracking numbers.... Heck I've been programming for the better part of the decade and I know to use unique primary keys, I think it's crazy that they can't come up with different combinations for tracking numbers!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Vader AL, check the date of that transaction I've had this happen to me before and what happens is dumbass UPS reuses tracking numbers.... Heck I've been programming for the better part of the decade and I know to use unique primary keys, I think it's crazy that they can't come up with different combinations for tracking numbers!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

yeah i had remembered that from a previous problem SS was having with that so I called UPS and they said they would check tomorrow and let me know if that was the case.

yeah i know, you'd think with the possible # and letter combinations they wouldn't reuse. Odd part is though it said it was delivered today(just showed up today) and signed for so they might have given 2 packages the same number at the same time. the problem SS was having was them giving them old numbers and as soon as you checked it when you received it from SS it said it was delivered in 2001. :lol

Back