this is ridiculous already! HOT TOYS NOT GIVING US FIGURES FROM OTHER LICENSES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: this is ridiculous already

I suspected Hot Toys has money issues. Most toy companies do. It's a tough racket. Despite their popularity and domination of the market; they're probably short on cash. And paying for tons of licensed properties and doing nothing with them is probably part of the reason.

So now they have to funnel their resources to the one licensed property that can make them money - which for the moment is Iron Man. They probably can't afford to spread their resources across a variety of licenses.

Love Ironman and do agree the release's have been nonstop. It feels like you need to be STARK or very ,very rich to collect them all. I mean the hall of armors price's are pretty hi priced. Every time see something so overpriced ,I think of the movie big's movie line. TRUCKIZILLA 59.95 ! Tom Hank's line you Know that only cost 5.00 to make !
That's how i feel collecting hot toys figure's but only collecting one's i realy realy will love and keep forever. So some are worth me to then i paid for like hot toys LUKE or 89 batman figures. I only own 1 Ironman and cant just collect him and this thread would be very differnt if it was star wars or aliens or lotr . Either way it's Year of the IRONMAN next year may be GI joe just collect what you love. Nobody's forcing you to buy them. This hobby teaches much patience ,just wait out the iron man wave ,if dont want them. Your franchise wave will come young grasshopper be ready for it...

Last edited:

im sick of waiting :impatient::panic: i want the other licenses now ,eh.:rotfl

i see many good reason in here,but HOT TOYS... they better make up for this with an avp alien queen if they can build all these vehicles for batman and all of ironman's tech and hall of armor they can make an alien queen

im sick of waiting :impatient::panic: i want the other licenses now ,eh.:rotfl

i see many good reason in here,but HOT TOYS... they better make up for this with an avp alien queen if they can build all these vehicles for batman and all of ironman's tech and hall of armor they can make an alien queen
they'll give it to Tsang and you will feel sorry for your today's wish :D

To be fair...remember.....who works at Hot Toys??? Asians. What is very popular in many Asian cultures? Robots.

How are you all suprised?

But...but...terminators are robots...where's my 1/6 police shoot out t800??

Thread is great people complaining about toys as much as I hate it ironman is a top seller for hot toys.

Yep would love more xmen or aliens or others ,but for now my wallet is greatfull i only need so many iron man's .Give us a Young JOHN Conner or chewbacca or Clark Kent with Kato tailoring HOT TOYS .
What figure's do you want next?
HOT toys list.
1. chewbacca
2.han solo
3.Conan / arnold
4.young john conner
5. reese
6. ripley withy nute pack
7.back to the future marty and doc
8. x-men any
9. batman returns catwoman
10. more gi joe's
just my quick list of wants

Thread is great people complaining about toys as much as I hate it ironman is a top seller for hot toys.

And Terminator isn't? Pretty sure it is but they're sure stretching that license out like a muthr****er and don't feel the need to pump out every possible figure relentlessly till its done - as they seem to be doing with Iron Man. They must think Iron Man fans have zero attention span, not to mention bottomless pockets

Last edited:

And Terminator isn't? Pretty sure it is but they're sure stretching that license out like a muthr****er and don't feel the need to pump out every possible figure relentlessly till its done - as they seem to be doing with Iron Man. They must think Iron Man fans have zero attention span.

:goodpost: make a exclusive of tony taking a **** on his helmet and people will buy it .agreed hot toys is stretching it but people still buying the **** .

:goodpost: make a exclusive of tony taking a **** on his helmet and people will buy it .agreed hot toys is stretching it but people still buying the **** .

:lol:lol:lol

tumblr_lp1tbbMtTz1r0nexeo1_500.jpg

8370607034_b9fd7f0efa_z.jpg

8369541437_68526f8ebe_o.jpg

0.jpg

WTF? Are those new pics? Superman holding up the Tumbler looks incredible

So much cooler dio's then ironman to save money for. Love that gargoyle dio. ALSO the 1/4 terminator1 T800 would hope they revisit him in 1/6 or sleepy hollow headless horseman would be cool. Let's hope they show up at comic con this year.
I want a few of those gargoyle dio's in every room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back