this is ridiculous already! HOT TOYS NOT GIVING US FIGURES FROM OTHER LICENSES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: this is ridiculous already

I think HT should be pretty careful, it's a dangerous business plan.
Short term gain, a huge output of resources into one area and potential damage to their longterm fan base.

Personally I can't bare the sight of their FB page or HTC pages right now, as it's an incomprehensible mess of Iron man images and suits.
It's just too much IMO. As a result I'm not buying ANY of them. And I have quite a large Iron man collection as I have previously always enjoyed the HT releases.

37071574.jpg

Don't you agree with this particular complaint or are you all for the Iron Man domination?

So you're saying we should. . .be careful what we wish for? :confused:

It was just an observation but I guess you could say that yeah.

Short term gain, a huge output of resources into one area and potential damage to their longterm fan base.

Personally I can't bare the sight of their FB page or HTC pages right now, as it's an incomprehensible mess of Iron man images and suits.
It's just too much IMO. As a result I'm not buying ANY of them. And I have quite a large Iron man collection as I have previously always enjoyed the HT releases.

Its reminding of McFarlane and their big giant Halo boner. And who collects McFarlane any more?

soon we will see all these iron man figures in 1/4 scale .

a lot of other licenses have just disappeared ,been pushed aside at least slow down on the iron man ,and i was just on HT facebook page WOW nothing but iron man your right

Its reminding of McFarlane and their big giant Halo boner. And who collects McFarlane any more?

good point.

:nana: its just irritating to me

yeah, it is kind of annoying. But are you really that surprised?

the minute I saw the trailer I thought HT would go crazy with IM. So I wouldn't be surprised by it.

its just all ive seen up on the SSC site and HT site dont get me wrong i love iron man my favorite superhero but its just overwhelming its nothing but iron man , yea we have seen some GI-joe i think two , but what about the teaser with Robocop ,Prometheus and the others where are those figures ?

Glad they're making tons of Ironman figures. The suits are awesome.

If they cancel their Prometheus line because of this though, I'll kill them.

its just all ive seen up on the SSC site and HT site dont get me wrong i love iron man my favorite superhero but its just overwhelming its nothing but iron man , yea we have seen some GI-joe i think two , but what about the teaser with Robocop ,Prometheus and the others where are those figures ?

yeah, I know how you feel, but I was just saying, once I saw the trailer my first thought was "HT are going to go IM crazy" it was obvious this was going to happen.

all missing what happened shouldn't we see something? only have seen two predators and luke

Hot-toys-robocop.jpg

ht-potc-poster.jpg

Hot-Toys-Predator-series-teaser.jpg

Hot-Toys-The-Avengers-%20Chitauri-Footsoldier-Teaser.jpg

387591_278867445484924_113785701993100_765452_1521319449_n1.jpg

ht-sw-teaser.jpg

76-1_prometheus-teaser.jpg

imgres

I agree... never should a Toy company with dozens of licenses "shut down" for a month and pump nothing but Iron man on their site...

Newsflash... Ironman x 25 is GAYE....

Anyone here disagreeing with you is just picking a fight...

If you "collect", you are a "crybaby" PERIOD

They should be melted with a blowtorch, enough overexposure already.

At this time Iron Man and the MCU will make far more money for HT than many of the other licenses people are whining about ever will.

Hot Toys are a business.

Following the money makes perfect sense.

Giving in to the whims of a minority with entitlement issues does not.

At this time Iron Man and the MCU will make far more money for HT than many of the other licenses people are whining about ever will.

Hot Toys are a business.

Following the money makes perfect sense.

Giving in to the whims of a minority with entitlement issues does not.

Yes they are, they are just a despicable company riding the gravy train into the ground.

I cannot wait for the whole Avengers line to be finished and dead and maybe we could move on to licenses people actually give a **** about.

I agree... But when the gravy train ends, atleast we will have saved enough money for all the figure planned for 2011-2013 when they get released all in the same month!

I agree... But when the gravy train ends, atleast we will have saved enough money for all the figure planned for 2011-2013 when they get released all in the same month!

Fair point, in the time they release all these things in the coming months it pushes back all my stuff on order and I can build cash waiting on them.

I just got DX11 and nothing really expensive coming out until the summer time from Hot Toys, or so they say :dunno

Yes they are, they are just a despicable company riding the gravy train into the ground.

I cannot wait for the whole Avengers line to be finished and dead and maybe we could move on to licenses people actually give a **** about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back